Report NEP-ENE-2015-08-13This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karl Jandoc & Michael Roberts, 2015. "Balancing Opportunities and Costs in Hawaii’s Increasingly Green Grid," Working Papers 201510, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Yi-Xuan Gao & Hua Liao & Paul J. Burke & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "Road transport energy consumption in the G7 and BRICS: 1973-2010," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 79, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Mahumane, Gilberto & Mulder, Peter, 2015. "Introducing MOZLEAP: an integrated long-run scenario model of the emerging energy sector of Mozambique," MPRA Paper 65967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Green, Richard & Léautier, Thomas-Olivier, 2015. "Do costs fall faster than revenues? Dynamics of renewables entry into electricity markets," TSE Working Papers 15-591, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Madácsi, Roland, 2015. "Project finance in Hungarian electricity sector. Effect of feed-in tariff system’s change onto power plant investments," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2015/15, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Mahumane, Gilberto & Mulder, Peter, 2015. "Mozambique Energy Outlook, 2015-2030. Data, scenarios and policy implications," MPRA Paper 65968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:750 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Broekel, Tom & Alfken, Christoph, 2015. "Gone with the wind? The impact of wind turbines on tourism demand," MPRA Paper 65946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Choi, Laura, 2015. "Building a cross-sector coalition: sustainable communities for all and CA’s cap-and-trade program," Community Development Investment Center Working Paper 2015-2, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Gupta, Rangan, 2015. "Has oil price predicted stock returns for over a century?," Working Papers fe_2015_08, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- John J. García & Santiago Arango Tamayo & Andrés F. Ortiz Rico, 2015. "Impacto de la regulación en la eficiencia asignativa del mercado spot eléctrico colombiano," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 013313, Universidad EAFIT.
- Kempa, Karol & Moslener, Ulf, 2015. "Climate policy with the chequebook: Economic considerations on climate investment support," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 219, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2015-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paola Rocchi & Iñaki Arto & Jordi Roca & Mònica Serrano, 2015. "Carbon-motivated border tax adjustment: a proposal for the EU," UB Economics Working Papers 2015/327, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Segnon, Mawuli & Lux, Thomas & Gupta, Rangan, 2015. "Modeling and Forecasting Carbon Dioxide Emission Allowance Spot Price Volatility: Multifractal vs. GARCH-type Volatility Models," FinMaP-Working Papers 46, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Taale, Francis & Kyeremeh, Christian, 2015. "Households' willingness to pay for reliable electricity services in Ghana," MPRA Paper 65780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khalid Rashid, Alkhater & Syed Abul, Basher, 2015. "The oil cycle, the Federal Reserve, and the monetary and exchange rate policies of Qatar," MPRA Paper 65900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phan, Dinh Hoang Bach & Sharma, Susan Sunila & Narayan, Paresh Kumar, 2015. "Stock return forecasting: some new evidence," Working Papers fe_2015_13, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Klenert, David & Mattauch, Linus, 2015. "How to make a carbon tax reform progressive: The role of subsistence consumption," MPRA Paper 65919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandra PONCET & Laura HERING & José DE SOUSA, 2015. "Has trade openness reduced pollution in China?," Working Papers P132, FERDI.
- Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2015. "What drives the global official/policy interest rate?," CAMA Working Papers 2015-27, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Sturm, Bodo & Uehleke, Reinhard, 2015. "The influence of collective action on the demand for voluntary climate change mitigation in hypothetical and real situations," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-045, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Nico Keyaerts & Leonardo Meeus, 2015. "The experience of Italy and the US with exceptional regulatory incentives for exceptional electricity transmission investments," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/44, European University Institute.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Liu, Ruipeng, 2015. "A unit root model for trending time-series energy variables," Working Papers fe_2015_05, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Phan, Dinh Hoang Bach & Sharma, Susan Sunila & Narayan, Paresh Kumar, 2015. "Intraday volatility interaction between the crude oil and equity markets," Working Papers fe_2015_14, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Duro Moreno, Juan Antonio, 2015. "The International Distribution of Energy Intensities: some synthetic results," Working Papers 2072/250132, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Damien Sans & Sonia Schwartz & Hubert Stahn, 2015. "On Abatement Services: Market Power and Efficient Environmental Regulation," AMSE Working Papers 1533, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Andrei V. Belyi & Andreas Goldthau, 2015. "Between a rock and a hard place: International market dynamics, domestic politics and Gazprom's strategy," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/22, European University Institute.
- John J. García Rendón & Jhonny Moncada Mesa, 2015. "Precios y desempeño regulatorio en el pool eléctrico español," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 013314, Universidad EAFIT.
- Gabe, Todd, 2013. "Economic Impact of the New England Aqua Ventus (Phases I and II) Offshore Wind Power Program in Maine," MPRA Paper 65936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Wong, 2015. "Do inflation expectations propagate the inflationary impact of real oil price shocks?: Evidence from the Michigan survey," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2015/01, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- ABDELLAOUI, Okba & Zergoune, Mohamed, 2015.
"أثر أزمة منطقة اليورو على الإيرادات النفطية للجزائر للفترة 2005 - 2012
[The impact of euro zone crisis on oil revenues in Algeria]," MPRA Paper 65933, University Library of Munich, Germany.