The influence of collective action on the demand for voluntary climate change mitigation in hypothetical and real situations
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsdemand for voluntary climate change mitigation; public goods; collective action; hypothetical bias;
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-08-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2015-08-13 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ENE-2015-08-13 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-08-13 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2015-08-13 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:15045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .