Report NEP-CDM-2015-08-13This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sturm, Bodo & Uehleke, Reinhard, 2015. "The influence of collective action on the demand for voluntary climate change mitigation in hypothetical and real situations," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-045, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Elliott Ash & Massimo Morelli & Richard Van Weelden, 2015. "Elections and Divisiveness: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 21422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Blesse, Sebastian & Brender, Adi & Reingewertz, Yaniv, 2015. "Revenue decentralization, central oversight and the political budget cycle: Evidence from Israel," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-046, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Lopes da Fonseca, Mariana, 2015. "Lame but loyal ducks," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 254, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Nöldeke, Georg & Peña, Jorge, 2015. "The symmetric equilibria of symmetric voter participation games with complete information," CEPR Discussion Papers 10751, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moskalenko, Anna, 2015. "A mechanism to pick the deserving winner," Working Papers 2072/252215, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Yuki Uchida, 2015. "Education, Social Mobility, and Talent Mismatch," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-21, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Oleg Sidorkin & Dmitriy Vorobyev, 2015. "Political Risk, Information and Corruption Cycles: Evidence from Russian Regions," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp539, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- De Donder, Philippe & Martinez-Mora, Francisco, 2015. "On the Political Economy of University Admission Standards," TSE Working Papers 15-582, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Thomas, Alban & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2015. "Bargaining over Environmental Budgets: A Political Economy Model with Application to French Water Policy," TSE Working Papers 15-579, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bernard, Tanguy & Frölich, Markus & Landmann, Andreas & Unte, Pia Naima & Viceisza, Angelino & Wouterse, Fleur, 2015. "Building Trust in Rural Producer Organizations in Senegal: Results from a Randomized Controlled Trial," IZA Discussion Papers 9207, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mariya Teteryatnikova & James Tremewan, 2015. "Stability in Network Formation Games with Streams of Payoffs: An Experimental Study," Vienna Economics Papers 1508, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fabien Prieur & Benteng Zou, 2015. "Symmetric vs Asymmetric Equilibria and Stochastic Stability in a Dynamic Game of Legislative Lobbying," AMSE Working Papers 1531, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Jan 2018.
- Woll, Cornelia, 2015. "Politics in the interest of capital: A not-so-organized combat," MaxPo Discussion Paper Series 15/2, Max Planck Sciences Po Center on Coping with Instability in Market Societies (MaxPo).
- Christian Longhi, 2015. "Clusters and Collective Learning Networks: The Case of the Competitiveness Cluster 'Secure Communicating Solutions' in the French Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Region," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-28, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.