Politics in the interest of capital: A not-so-organized combat
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Godechot, 2015. "Variétés de financiarisation et accroissement des inégalités," Revue française de socio-Economie, La découverte, vol. 0(2), pages 51-72.
- Stephen Ansolabehere & John M. de Figueiredo & James M. Snyder Jr, 2003. "Why is There so Little Money in U.S. Politics?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 105-130, Winter.
- Mizruchi, Mark S., 2013. "The Fracturing of the American Corporate Elite," Economics Books, Harvard University Press, number 9780674072992, December.
- Barnett, Michael & Duvall, Raymond, 2005. "Power in International Politics," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(01), pages 39-75, January.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9781107679566 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Peter A. & Gingerich, Daniel W., 2009. "Varieties of Capitalism and Institutional Complementarities in the Political Economy: An Empirical Analysis," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(03), pages 449-482, July.
- Pepper D. Culpepper & Raphael Reinke, 2014. "Structural Power and Bank Bailouts in the United Kingdom and the United States," Politics & Society, , vol. 42(4), pages 427-454, December.
- Gary S. Becker, 1983. "A Theory of Competition Among Pressure Groups for Political Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(3), pages 371-400.
- Jacob S. Hacker & Paul Pierson, 2002. "Business Power and Social Policy: Employers and the Formation of the American Welfare State," Politics & Society, , vol. 30(2), pages 277-325, June.
- Cornelia Woll, 2014. "Myths and Realities of the Banking Lobby," Post-Print hal-02186428, HAL.
- Anthony Downs, 1957. "An Economic Theory of Political Action in a Democracy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 135-135.
- Vincent Reinhart, 2011. "A Year of Living Dangerously: The Management of the Financial Crisis in 2008," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 71-90, Winter.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:57:y:1963:i:03:p:632-642_24 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9781107053168 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2015-08-13 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-HPE-2015-08-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:maxpod:152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/maxpofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.