The Fracturing of the American Corporate Elite
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Woll, Cornelia, 2015. "Politics in the interest of capital: A not-so-organized combat," MaxPo Discussion Paper Series 15/2, Max Planck Sciences Po Center on Coping with Instability in Market Societies (MaxPo).
- Ergen, Timur, 2017. "Coalitional cohesion in technology policy: The case of the early solar cell industry in the United States," MPIfG Discussion Paper 17/7, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Suárez Sandra L., 2015. "Reflections on a “Heavenly Chorus [that] Sings with a Strong [Male] Upper Class Accent”," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 161-175, April.
- Duane Swank, 2015. "The Political Foundations of Redistribution in Post-industrial Democracies," LIS Working papers 653, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Cornelia Woll, 2015. "Politics in the Interest of Capital: A Not-So-Organized Combat," Sciences Po publications 15/2, Sciences Po.
- Christine Doran, 2016. "Managerialism: An Ideology and its Evolution," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 5(1), pages 81-97.
- Young Kevin, 2015. "Not by structure alone: power, prominence, and agency in American finance," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(3), pages 443-472, October.
- Thiemann Matthias, 2016. "The Power of Inaction or Elite Failure? A Comment on Woll’ “The Power of Inaction”," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 31-45, March.
- François-Xavier Dudouet & Eric Grémont & Antoine Vion, 2014.
""Bank Centrality" and Money Creation
[« Centralité bancaire » et émission monétaire]," Working Papers halshs-01095256, HAL.
More about this item
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hup:pbooks:9780674072992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregory Kornbluh). General contact details of provider: http://www.hup.harvard.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.