Report NEP-HPE-2015-08-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HPE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rogério Arthmar & Michael McLure, 2015. "On Britain’s Return to the Gold Standard: was there a ‘Pigou-McKenna School’?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 15-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Benteng Zou, 2015. "Differential Games with (A)symmetric Players and Heterogeneous Strategies," DEM Discussion Paper Series 15-06, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Marion Fourcade & Etienne Ollion & Yann Algan, 2015. "The Superiority of Economists," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/67ft27s7u58, Sciences Po.
- Tatsuyoshi Saijo & Junyi Shen, 2015. "Mate Choice Mechanism for Solving a Quasi-Dilemma," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-34, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Miguel Ramirez, 2015. "Credit, Indebtedness, and Speculation in the Marxian Paradigm: A Critical Analysis," Working Papers 1507, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- David A. Green, 2014. "What is a minimum wage for? Empirical results and theories of justice," IFS Working Papers W14/24, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Anderaos de Araujo, Fabio, 2015. "Sraffa and the Labour Theory of Value - a note," MPRA Paper 65891, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Jul 2015.
- Fehr, Dietmar & Huck, Steffen, 2014. "Who knows it is a game? On strategic awareness and cognitive ability," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-306r, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fabien Prieur & Benteng Zou, 2015. "Symmetric vs Asymmetric Equilibria and Stochastic Stability in a Dynamic Game of Legislative Lobbying," AMSE Working Papers 1531, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Jan 2018.
- Nöldeke, Georg & Peña, Jorge, 2015. "The symmetric equilibria of symmetric voter participation games with complete information," CEPR Discussion Papers 10751, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karen Knight, 2015. "Pigou, a Loyal Marshallian?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 15-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Martin Hellwig, 2015. "Financial Stability and Monetary Policy," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_10, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Masaki Aoyagi & V. Bhaskar & Guillaume R. Frechette, 2015. "The Impact of Monitoring in Infinitely Repeated Games: Perfect, Public, and Private," ISER Discussion Paper 0942, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Karpov, Alexander, 2015. "A theory of knockout tournament seedings," Working Papers 0600, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Tariq Modood, 2015. "Multiculturalism and Moderate Secularism," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/47, European University Institute.
- Simone M. Müller & Heidi J S Tworek, "undated". "The Telegraph and the Bank: On the Interdependence of Global Communications and Capitalism, 1866-1914," Working Paper 284811, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Maurice Schiff, 2015. "Habit, Prisoner’s Dilemma and Americans’ Welfare Cost of Working Much More than Europeans," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/02, European University Institute.
- Colvin, Christopher L., 2015. "The past, present and future of banking history," QUCEH Working Paper Series 15-05, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Hammitt, James K. & Rheinberger, Christoph, 2015. "Dinner with Bayes: On the Revision of Risk Beliefs," TSE Working Papers 15-574, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Iván Barreda-Tarrazona & Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzis & Nicholas Ziros, 2015. "Market games as social dilemmas," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 07-2015, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Marco Fongoni & Alex Dickson, 2015. "A theory of wage setting behavior," Working Papers 1505, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2016.
- Woll, Cornelia, 2015. "Politics in the interest of capital: A not-so-organized combat," MaxPo Discussion Paper Series 15/2, Max Planck Sciences Po Center on Coping with Instability in Market Societies (MaxPo).
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2015. "How Market Economies Come to Live and Grow on the Edge of Chaos," MPRA Paper 65945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonginkosi Mamba & André C Jordaan & Matthew Clance, 2015. "Globalisation and Conflicts: A Theoretical Approach," Working Papers 201555, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2015. "Means testing versus basic income: the (lack of) political support for a universal allowance," TSE Working Papers 15-588, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Yann Bramoullé & Rachel Kranton, 2015. "Games Played on Networks," AMSE Working Papers 1530, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Raffaella Giacomini, 2014. "Economic theory and forecasting: lessons from the literature," CeMMAP working papers CWP41/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Dawson, Christopher & de Meza, David Emmanuel & Henley, Andrew & Arabsheibani, Reza, 2015. "The Power of (Non) Positive Thinking: Self-Employed Pessimists Earn More than Optimists," IZA Discussion Papers 9242, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bill Gibson & Mark Setterfield, 2015. "Real and financial crises in the Keynes-Kalecki structuralist model: An agent-based approach," Working Papers 1517, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Brent Neiman & Loukas Karabarbounis, 2015. "Capital Depreciation and Labor Shares Around the World: Measurement and Implications," 2015 Meeting Papers 357, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Calleja, Pere & Llerena Garrés, Francesc, 2015. "On the (in)compatibility of rationality, monotonicity and consistency for cooperative games," Working Papers 2072/247807, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Loïc Charles & Guillaume Daudin, 2015. "Eighteenth-century international trade statistics: Sources and methods," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7buhlr0nn79, Sciences Po.