Real and financial crises in the Keynes-Kalecki structuralist model: An agent-based approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Setterfield, Mark & Gouri Suresh, Shyam, 2016.
"Multi-agent systems as a tool for analyzing path-dependent macrodynamics,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 25-37.
- Mark Setterfield & Shyam Gouri Suresh, 2014. "Multi-Agent Systems as a Tool for Analyzing Path-Dependent Macrodynamics," Working Papers 14-11, Davidson College, Department of Economics.
- Mark Setterfield & Shyam Gouri Suresh, 2014. "Multi-Agent Systems as a Tool for Analyzing Path-Dependent Macrodynamics," Working Papers 1405, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Emanuele Russo, 2017. "Harrodian instability in decentralized economies: an agent-based approach," LEM Papers Series 2017/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsSystemic risk; crash; herding; Bayesian learning; endogenous money; preferential attachment; agent-based models.;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- B16 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Quantitative and Mathematical
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2015-08-13 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-HME-2015-08-13 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2015-08-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-08-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2015-08-13 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:new:wpaper:1517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Setterfield). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/denewus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .