Report NEP-HME-2015-08-13This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miguel Ramirez, 2015. "Credit, Indebtedness, and Speculation in the Marxian Paradigm: A Critical Analysis," Working Papers 1507, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Anderaos de Araujo, Fabio, 2015. "Sraffa and the Labour Theory of Value - a note," MPRA Paper 65891, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Jul 2015.
- David A. Green, 2014. "What is a minimum wage for? Empirical results and theories of justice," IFS Working Papers W14/24, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bill Gibson & Mark Setterfield, 2015. "Real and financial crises in the Keynes-Kalecki structuralist model: An agent-based approach," Working Papers 1517, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Marion Fourcade & Etienne Ollion & Yann Algan, 2015. "The Superiority of Economists," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/67ft27s7u58, Sciences Po.
- Amir B. Ferreira Neto & Fernando S. Perobelli & Alexandre Rabelo, 2015. "Looking Behind the Scenes: An Assessment of the Interdependence of Brazilian Cultural Industries," Working Papers Working Paper 2015-05, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Dorman, Peter & Nolte, Heike, 2015. "Worker problem-solving and the nature of the firm: new theory, new evidence," MPRA Paper 65981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weissenrieder, Caprice Oona & Graml, Regine & Hagen, Tobias & Ziegler, Yvonne, 2015. "Explorative Untersuchung der Unternehmenskultur auf die Karrierechancen von Frauen," Working Paper Series: Business and Law 07, Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Business and Law.
- Carlo Vercellone & Francesca Bria & Andrea Fumagalli & Eleonora Gentilucci & Alfonso Giuliani & Giorgio Griziotti & Pierluigi Vattimo, 2015. "Managing the commons in the knowledge economy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01180341, HAL.
- Cochard, François & Couprie, Hélène & Hopfensitz, Astrid, 2015. "What if women earned more than their spouses? An experimental investigation of work-division in couples," TSE Working Papers 15-592, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jan 2017.
- Yingying Lu, 2015. "China’s electrical equipment manufacturing in the Global Value Chain: A GVC income analysis based on World Input-Output Database (WIOD)," CAMA Working Papers 2015-26, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.