Credit, Indebtedness, and Speculation in the Marxian Paradigm: A Critical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Weisskopf, Thomas E, 1979. "Marxian Crisis Theory and the Rate of Profit in the Postwar U.S. Economy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(4), pages 341-378, December.
- Brewer,Anthony, 1984. "A Guide to Marx's 'Capital'," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521276764.
- repec:oup:copoec:v:31:y::i:1:p:91-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aldo Barba & Giancarlo de Vivo, 2012. "An 'unproductive labour' view of finance," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(6), pages 1479-1496.
- Miguel D. Ramírez, 2014.
"Credit, The Turnover of Capital, and the Law of the Falling Rate of Profit: A Critical Note,"
Contributions to Political Economy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 61-68.
- Miguel Ramirez, 2013. "Credit, the Turnover of Capital, and the Law of the Falling Rate of Profit: A Critical Note," Working Papers 1319, Trinity College, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2014.
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2007. "Marx, Wages, and Cyclical Crises: A Critical Interpretation," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 27-41.
More about this item
- B10 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - General
- B14 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist
- B24 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist; Scraffian
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2015-08-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2015-08-13 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2015-08-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2015-08-13 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tri:wpaper:1507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joshua Stillwagon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edtrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.