Credit, Indebtedness, and Speculation in the Marxian Paradigm: A Critical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Weisskopf, Thomas E, 1979. "Marxian Crisis Theory and the Rate of Profit in the Postwar U.S. Economy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(4), pages 341-378, December.
- Brewer,Anthony, 1984. "A Guide to Marx's 'Capital'," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521276764, May.
- repec:oup:copoec:v:31:y::i:1:p:91-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aldo Barba & Giancarlo de Vivo, 2012. "An 'unproductive labour' view of finance," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(6), pages 1479-1496.
- Miguel D. Ramírez, 2014.
"Credit, The Turnover of Capital, and the Law of the Falling Rate of Profit: A Critical Note,"
Contributions to Political Economy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 61-68.
- Miguel Ramirez, 2013. "Credit, the Turnover of Capital, and the Law of the Falling Rate of Profit: A Critical Note," Working Papers 1319, Trinity College, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2014.
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2007. "Marx, Wages, and Cyclical Crises: A Critical Interpretation," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 27-41.
More about this item
- B10 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - General
- B14 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist
- B24 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist; Scraffian
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2015-08-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2015-08-13 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2015-08-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2015-08-13 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tri:wpaper:1507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joshua Stillwagon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edtrius.html .