Report NEP-CMP-2015-08-13This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Di Comite & D'Artis Kancs & Wouter Torfs, 2015. "Macroeconomic Modelling of R&D and Innovation Policies," JRC Working Papers JRC89558, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Schönberger, Jörn, 2015. "Vehicle routing with source selection: Integration sourcing in fleet deployment," Discussion Papers 1/2015, Technische Universität Dresden, "Friedrich List" Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, Institute of Transport and Economics.
- Roland-Holst, David & Park, Cyn-Young, 2015. "Myanmar: Long-Term Scenarios for Sustained Macroeconomic Growth," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 429, Asian Development Bank.
- Roman Šperka & Irena Szarowská, 2015. "Impact of a Financial Transaction Tax on a Financial Market," Working Papers 0013, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Bill Gibson & Mark Setterfield, 2015. "Real and financial crises in the Keynes-Kalecki structuralist model: An agent-based approach," Working Papers 1517, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- James Risk & Michael Ludkovski, 2015. "Statistical Emulators for Pricing and Hedging Longevity Risk Products," Papers 1508.00310, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Flavia Coda Moscarola & Ugo Colombino & Francesco Figari & Marilena Locatelli, 2015. "Shifting Taxes from Labour to Property. A Simulation under Labour Market Equilibrium," CeRP Working Papers 149, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2015-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas, Alastair, 2015. "The Distributional Effects of Consumption Taxes in New Zealand," Working Paper Series 4668, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Penny Mok & Joseph Mercante, 2014. "Working for Families changes: The effect on labour supply in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 14/18, New Zealand Treasury.
- Schönberger, Jörn, 2015. "Scheduling of Sport League Systems with Inter-League Constraints," Discussion Papers 2/2015, Technische Universität Dresden, "Friedrich List" Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, Institute of Transport and Economics.
- Xinying Fu & Vincent van den Berg & Erik T. Verhoef, 2015. "Private Road Networks with Uncertain Demand," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-092/VIII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 28 Nov 2017.
- Áureo de Paula & Seth Richards-Shubik & Elie Tamer, 2015. "Identification of preferences in network formation games," CeMMAP working papers CWP29/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Dion, Francois & Skabardonis, Alexander, 2015. "San Diego I-15 Demonstration Integrated Corridor Management System: PATH Report on Stage 3: Site Demonstration and Evaluation," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt7f96m702, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.