Report NEP-ENV-2015-08-13This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michela Faccioli & Nicholas Hanley & Catalina M. Torres Figuerola & Antoni Riera Font, 2015. "Do we care about sustainability? An analysis of time sensitivity of social preferences under environmental time-persistent effects," DEA Working Papers 71, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Phillips, Cassie, 2014. "Trees Plus: Weyerhaeuser Ecosystem Services Reporting Project," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2014 168667, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Choi, Laura, 2015. "Building a cross-sector coalition: sustainable communities for all and CA’s cap-and-trade program," Community Development Investment Center Working Paper 2015-2, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Kempa, Karol & Moslener, Ulf, 2015. "Climate policy with the chequebook: Economic considerations on climate investment support," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 219, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:750 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2015. "Proceedings of the Second South Asia Judicial Roundtable on Environmental Justice," ADB Reports RPS146921-2, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Sandra PONCET & Laura HERING & José DE SOUSA, 2015. "Has trade openness reduced pollution in China?," Working Papers P132, FERDI.
- Damien Sans & Sonia Schwartz & Hubert Stahn, 2015. "On Abatement Services: Market Power and Efficient Environmental Regulation," AMSE Working Papers 1533, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Yu Hao & Zong-Yong Zhang & Hua Liao & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "China's Farewell to Coal: A Forecast of Coal Consumption through 2020," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 76, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Thomas, Alban & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2015. "Bargaining over Environmental Budgets: A Political Economy Model with Application to French Water Policy," TSE Working Papers 15-579, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Smirnova, Janna, 2015. "Environmental awareness of nations: the interplay with institutional transformation," MPRA Paper 65857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rudolph , Alexandra & Figge, Lukas, 2015. "How does globalization affect ecological pressures? A robust empirical analysis using the Ecological Footprint," Working Papers 0599, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Sturm, Bodo & Uehleke, Reinhard, 2015. "The influence of collective action on the demand for voluntary climate change mitigation in hypothetical and real situations," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-045, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christian Almer & Ralph Winkler, 2015. "Analysing the Effectiveness of International Environmental Policies: The Case of the Kyoto Protocol," Department of Economics Working Papers 39/15, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Fraisse, Clyde, 2015. "Climate Tools and Information for the Southeast USA," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2015 204988, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Gandenberger, Carsten, 2015. "Theoretical perspectives on the international transfer and diffusion of climate technologies," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S12/2015, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Klenert, David & Mattauch, Linus, 2015. "How to make a carbon tax reform progressive: The role of subsistence consumption," MPRA Paper 65919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Serfis, Jim, 2015. "Working Lands for Wildlife: Balancing Regulatory Predictability & At-Risk Species Conservation," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2015 205000, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Broekel, Tom & Alfken, Christoph, 2015. "Gone with the wind? The impact of wind turbines on tourism demand," MPRA Paper 65946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:oxcarre-research-paper-139 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paola Rocchi & Iñaki Arto & Jordi Roca & Mònica Serrano, 2015. "Carbon-motivated border tax adjustment: a proposal for the EU," UB Economics Working Papers 2015/327, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Segnon, Mawuli & Lux, Thomas & Gupta, Rangan, 2015. "Modeling and Forecasting Carbon Dioxide Emission Allowance Spot Price Volatility: Multifractal vs. GARCH-type Volatility Models," FinMaP-Working Papers 46, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Karl Jandoc & Michael Roberts, 2015. "Balancing Opportunities and Costs in Hawaii’s Increasingly Green Grid," Working Papers 201510, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- CDP subgroup on Accountability, 2015. "International Tax Cooperation and Implications of Globalization," CDP Background Papers 025, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Michal Krawczyk & Anna Kukla-Gryz & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2015. "Pushed by the crowd or pulled by the leaders? Peer effects in Pay-What-You-Want," Working Papers 2015-25, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Ayoub, Hassan & kertous, Mourad, 2015.
"Analyse Du Consentement À Payer Des Ménages Pour Améliorer La Qualite Du Service En Eau Potable : Cas Du Liban
[Analysis Of Willingness To Pay Households To Improve The Quality Of Drinking Water Se," MPRA Paper 65986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McHugh, Tara, 2015. "Waste to Worth: Sustainable Processing Solutions," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2015 205070, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.