The experience of Italy and the US with exceptional regulatory incentives for exceptional electricity transmission investments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henriot, Arthur, 2013.
"Financing investment in the European electricity transmission network: Consequences on long-term sustainability of the TSOs financial structure,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 821-829.
- Arthur Henriot, 2013. "Financing investment in the European electricity transmission network: Consequences on long-term sustainability of the TSOs financial structure," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/27, European University Institute.
- M. Mulder, 2012. "Financeability of Investments and Allocation of Costs: an Assessment of the Incentive Regulation of the Dutch High-Voltage Network," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 13(2), pages 160-187, June.
- repec:sen:journl:v:13:y:2012:i:2:p:160-187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonardo Meeus, 2014. "Offshore grids for renewables: do we need a particular regulatory framework?," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/24, European University Institute.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2000. "Benchmarking and regulation: international electricity experience," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 107-130, September.
- Snarr, Steven W., 2010. "FERC Rate Incentives for Transmission Infrastructure Development," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 6-17, March.
- repec:sen:journl:v:14:i:1:y:2013:p:22 is not listed on IDEAS
- G. Brunekreeft, 2013. "On The Role of International Benchmarking of Electricity Transmission System Operators Facing Significant Investment Requirements," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 14(1), pages 2-24, March.
- Benjamin, Richard, 2007. "Principles for Interregional Transmission Expansion," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 36-47, October.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity Transmission; Transmission grid; Interconnection; Incentive Regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2015-08-13 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2015-08-13 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-REG-2015-08-13 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2015/44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .