The european redemption fund: a comparison of two proposals
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carmelo Pierpaolo Parello & Vincenzo Visco, 2012. "The European Redemption Fund: A Comparison of Two Proposals," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 273-306.
- Parello, Carmelo Pierpaolo & Visco, Vincenzo, 2012. "The European Redemption Fund: A Comparison of Two Proposals," MPRA Paper 42232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hasan Doluca & Malte Hübner & Dominik Rumpf & Benjamin Weigert, 2013.
"The European Redemption Pact. An illustrative guide,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 341-367.
- Doluca, Hasan & Hübner, Malte & Rumpf, Dominik & Weigert, Benjamin, 2012. "The European Redemption Pact: An illustrative guide," Working Papers 02/2012, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia1, 2015.
"The liquidation of government debt,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 30(82), pages 291-333.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2011. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," BIS Working Papers 363, Bank for International Settlements.
- Carmen Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2015. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," IMF Working Papers 15/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2011. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," NBER Working Papers 16893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2011. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," Working Paper Series WP11-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Hasan Doluca & Malte Hübner & Dominik Rumpf & Benjamin Weigert, 2012. "The European Redemption Pact: Implementation and macroeconomic effects," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 47(4), pages 230-239, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrizio Balassone & Sara Cecchetti & Martina Cecioni & Marika Cioffi & Wanda Cornacchia & Flavia Corneli & Gabriele Semeraro, 2018.
"Economic governance in the euro area: balancing risk reduction and risk sharing,"
Chapters,in: Debt Default and Democracy, chapter 7, pages 124-154
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fabrizio Balassone & Sara Cecchetti & Martina Cecioni & Marika Cioffi & Wanda Cornacchia & Flavia Corneli & Gabriele Semeraro, 2016. "Economic governance in the euro area: balancing risk reduction and risk sharing," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 344, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gustav A. Horn & Alexander Herzog-Stein & Ansgar Rannenberg & Katja Rietzler & Silke Tober & Peter Hohlfeld & Fabian Lindner & Sabine Stephan, 2013. "Krise überwunden? Prognose der wirtschaftlichen Entwicklung 2013/2014," IMK Report 86-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Silke Tober, 2014. "Debt Redemption Fund: Conditio Sine Qua Non? Government Bonds in the Euro Area Crisis," IMK Working Paper 131-2014, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Silke Tober, 2015. "Monetary Financing in the Euro Area: A Free Lunch?," IMK Working Paper 152-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Xavier Timbeau, 2014. "From austerity to stagnation how to avoid the deflation trap: The independant annual growth survey 2014," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/c5gs2rgi93a, Sciences Po.
- Gustav A. Horn & Alexander Herzog-Stein & Peter Hohlfeld & Fabian Lindner & Ansgar Rannenberg & Katja Rietzler & Sabine Stephan & Silke Tober, 2014. "Deutschland im Aufschwung - Risiken bleiben," IMK Report 91-2014, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsSovereign debt crisis; Public debt; Amortization schedule; European redemption fund;
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42874. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.