Commodity-industry classificationproxy: A correspondence table between SITC revision 2 and ISIC revision 3
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grubel, Herbert G & Lloyd, P J, 1971. "The Empirical Measurement of Intra- Industry Trade," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 47(120), pages 494-517, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:red:issued:17-216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piyusha Mutreja & Michael Sposi & B. Ravikumar, 2018.
"Capital Goods Trade, Relative Prices and Economic Development,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 27, pages 101-122, January.
- Mutreja, Piyusha & Ravikumar, B. & Sposi, Michael J., 2016. "Capital goods trade, relative prices, and economic development," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 294, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mutreja, Piyusha & Ravikumar, B. & Sposi, Michael J., 2017. "Capital Goods Trade, Relative Prices, and Economic Development," Working Papers 2017-6, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 10 Oct 2017.
- Doungdao Mahakitsiri, 2016. "Trade, Wage Premia and Labor Shortages," PIER Discussion Papers 44., Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Sep 2016.
- Brito, Ricardo D. & Chami, Jorge & Souza, Eduardo C., 2012. "The quality-cost choice of R&D in the nations' exports," Insper Working Papers wpe_286, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Mutreja, Piyusha & Ravikumar, B. & Riezman, Raymond & Sposi, Michael, 2014. "Price equalization, trade flows, and barriers to trade," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 383-398.
- Sposi, Michael, 2015. "Trade barriers and the relative price of tradables," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 398-411.
More about this item
KeywordsCommodity; Industry SITC Rev.2; SITC Rev.3; ISIC Rev.3; correspondence table;
- B49 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Other
- C89 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .