Copyright and Open Access for Academic Works
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2003.
"Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1346-1366, December.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2001. "Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics," Discussion Papers in Economics 01/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Gastwirth, Joseph L, 1972. "The Estimation of the Lorenz Curve and Gini Index," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 306-316, August.
- Watt Richard, 2007. "What Can the Economics of Intellectual Property Learn from the Economics of Insurance?," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(3), pages 677-692, December.
- Jean Heck & Peter Zaleski & Scott Dressler, 2009. "Leading institutional contributors to the elite economic journals," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(17), pages 2191-2196.
- Mark McCabe & Christopher Snyder, 2004. "The Economics of Open-Access Journals," Working Papers 04-18, NET Institute, revised Nov 2004.
- Mark J. McCabe & Christopher M. Snyder, 2005. "Open Access and Academic Journal Quality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 453-459, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mueller-Langer, Frank & Watt, Richard, 2012.
"Optimal pricing and quality of academic journals and the ambiguous welfare effects of forced open access: a two-sided model,"
40191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mueller-Langer, Frank & Watt, Richard, 2013. "Optimal Pricing and Quality of Academic Journals and the Ambiguous Welfare Effects of Forced Open Access: A Two-sided Model," Discussion Papers in Economics 16277, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Frank Mueller-Langer & Richard Watt, 2013. "Optimal Pricing and Quality of Academic Journals and the Ambiguous Welfare Effects of Forced Open Access: A Two-Sided Model," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 223, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Mueller-Langer, F. & Watt, R., 2012. "Optimal pricing and quality of academic journals and the ambiguous welfare effects of forced open access : A two-sided model," Discussion Paper 2012-019, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Antonello E. Scorcu & Laura Vici, 2013. "Economic and cultural factors and illegal copying in the university textbook market," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-01-2013, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Feb 2013.
- Eberhard Feess & Marc Scheufen, 2016. "Academic copyright in the publishing game: a contest perspective," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 263-294, October.
- Frank Mueller-Langer, 2014. "Copyright and parallel trade," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Copyright, chapter 16, pages 287-310 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andreoli-Versbach, Patrick & Mueller-Langer, Frank, 2014.
"Open access to data: An ideal professed but not practised,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1621-1633.
- Patrick Andreoli-Versbach & Frank Mueller-Langer, 2013. "Open Access to Data: An Ideal Professed but not Practised," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 215, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Frank Mueller-Langer & Marc Scheufen, 2013. "Academic publishing and open access," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Digital Creative Economy, chapter 32, pages 365-377 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Müller-Langer, Frank & Scheufen, Marc, 2011. "The Google Book search settlement: A law and economics analysis," MPRA Paper 35705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsOpen Access; Academic Works; Effects of Removal of Copyrights;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- K19 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2010-07-31 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-IPR-2010-07-31 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-REG-2010-07-31 (Regulation)
- NEP-SOG-2010-07-31 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.