Copyright and Open Access for Academic Works
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2003.
"Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1346-1366, December.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2001. "Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics," Discussion Papers in Economics 01/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Gastwirth, Joseph L, 1972. "The Estimation of the Lorenz Curve and Gini Index," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 306-316, August.
- Watt Richard, 2007. "What Can the Economics of Intellectual Property Learn from the Economics of Insurance?," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(3), pages 677-692, December.
- Jean Heck & Peter Zaleski & Scott Dressler, 2009. "Leading institutional contributors to the elite economic journals," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(17), pages 2191-2196.
- Mark McCabe & Christopher Snyder, 2004. "The Economics of Open-Access Journals," Working Papers 04-18, NET Institute, revised Nov 2004.
- Mark J. McCabe & Christopher M. Snyder, 2005. "Open Access and Academic Journal Quality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 453-459, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mueller-Langer, Frank & Watt, Richard, 2012.
"Optimal pricing and quality of academic journals and the ambiguous welfare effects of forced open access: a two-sided model,"
40191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank Mueller-Langer & Richard Watt, 2013. "Optimal Pricing and Quality of Academic Journals and the Ambiguous Welfare Effects of Forced Open Access: A Two-Sided Model," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 223, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Mueller-Langer, Frank & Watt, Richard, 2013. "Optimal Pricing and Quality of Academic Journals and the Ambiguous Welfare Effects of Forced Open Access: A Two-sided Model," Discussion Papers in Economics 16277, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Mueller-Langer, F. & Watt, R., 2012. "Optimal pricing and quality of academic journals and the ambiguous welfare effects of forced open access : A two-sided model," Discussion Paper 2012-019, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Antonello E. Scorcu & Laura Vici, 2013. "Economic and cultural factors and illegal copying in the university textbook market," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-01-2013, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Feb 2013.
- Eberhard Feess & Marc Scheufen, 2016. "Academic copyright in the publishing game: a contest perspective," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 263-294, October.
- Frank Mueller-Langer, 2014. "Copyright and parallel trade," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Copyright, chapter 16, pages 287-310 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andreoli-Versbach, Patrick & Mueller-Langer, Frank, 2014.
"Open access to data: An ideal professed but not practised,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1621-1633.
- Patrick Andreoli-Versbach & Frank Mueller-Langer, 2013. "Open Access to Data: An Ideal Professed but not Practised," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 215, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Frank Mueller-Langer & Marc Scheufen, 2013. "Academic publishing and open access," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Digital Creative Economy, chapter 32, pages 365-377 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Müller-Langer, Frank & Scheufen, Marc, 2011. "The Google Book search settlement: A law and economics analysis," MPRA Paper 35705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsOpen Access; Academic Works; Effects of Removal of Copyrights;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- K19 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2010-07-31 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-IPR-2010-07-31 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-REG-2010-07-31 (Regulation)
- NEP-SOG-2010-07-31 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .