U.S. and them : the geography of academic research
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kodrzycki Yolanda K. & Yu Pingkang, 2006. "New Approaches to Ranking Economics Journals," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-44, August.
- Pranab Bardhan, 2003. "Journal publication in economics: a view from the periphery," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(488), pages 332-337, June.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2003.
"Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1346-1366, December.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2001. "Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics," Discussion Papers in Economics 01/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Blank, Rebecca M, 1991. "The Effects of Double-Blind versus Single-Blind Reviewing: Experimental Evidence from The American Economic Review," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1041-1067, December.
- Glenn Ellison, 2002. "The Slowdown of the Economics Publishing Process," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(5), pages 947-993, October.
- Laband, David N & Piette, Michael J, 1994. "Favoritism versus Search for Good Papers: Empirical Evidence Regarding the Behavior of Journal Editors," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(1), pages 194-203, February.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- U.S. and Them: The Geography of Academic Research
by Ariel Goldring in Free Market Mojo on 2010-01-01 19:17:57
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Justin Yifu Lin & David Rosenblatt, 2012.
"Shifting patterns of economic growth and rethinking development,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 171-194, September.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Rosenblatt, David, 2012. "Shifting patterns of economic growth and rethinking development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6040, The World Bank.
- Martin Ravallion & Adam Wagstaff, 2012. "The World Bank’s publication record," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 343-368, December.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation Security&Privacy; Economic Theory&Research; Tertiary Education; Labor Policies; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .