The Google Book search settlement: A law and economics analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Motta,Massimo, 2004. "Competition Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521016919, April.
- Rainer Kuhlen, 2009. "Buchdigitalisierung durch Google," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 89(9), pages 568-568, September.
- Hal R. Varian, 2006. "Copyright term extension and orphan works," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(6), pages 965-980, December.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Joseph E. Harrington & John M. Vernon, 2005. "Economics of Regulation and Antitrust, 4th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 4, volume 1, number 026222075x, January.
- Müller-Langer, Frank & Watt, Richard, 2010. "Copyright and Open Access for Academic Works," MPRA Paper 24095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Landes, William M & Posner, Richard A, 1989. "An Economic Analysis of Copyright Law," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(2), pages 325-363, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Mueller-Langer, 2014. "Copyright and parallel trade," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Copyright, chapter 16, pages 287-310 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Frank Mueller-Langer & Marc Scheufen, 2013. "Academic publishing and open access," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Digital Creative Economy, chapter 32, pages 365-377 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsBook Rights Registry; Competition Policy; Copyright; Fair Use; Google Book Search; Library Program; Orphan Works;
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2012-01-10 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CUL-2012-01-10 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2012-01-10 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-IPR-2012-01-10 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-LAW-2012-01-10 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2012-01-10 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .