Financing Education And Development In Eritrea – Some Implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1994.
"Returns to investment in education: A global update,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1325-1343, September.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1993. "Returns to investment in education : a global update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1067, The World Bank.
- de Meulemeester, Jean-Luc & Rochat, Denis, 1995.
"A causality analysis of the link between higher education and economic development,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 351-361, December.
- Jean Luc De Meulemeester & Denis Rochat, 1995. "A causality analysis of the link between higher education and economic development," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1573, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2007. "Higher Education Trends in Eritrea," MPRA Paper 12422, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2007.
- Ravinder Rena, 2010. "Emerging Trends Of Higher Education In Developing Countries," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2010, pages 301-316, july.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2008. "Education in Eritrea: Developmental Challenges," MPRA Paper 12626, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2008.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2007. "Educational breakthrough in eritrea: some expectations and outcomes," MPRA Paper 11347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHigher Education; Economic Development; Unit costs; Eritrea; Africa; Human capital;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- A21 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Pre-college
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.