Education in Eritrea: Developmental Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rena, Ravinder, 2006. "Education and youth in post-independent Eritrea: An analytical study," MPRA Paper 11119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barro, Robert J. & Lee, Jong-Wha, 1993.
"International comparisons of educational attainment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 363-394, December.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 1993. "International Comparisons of Educational Attainment," NBER Working Papers 4349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kremer, Michael & Chen, Daniel L, 2002.
"Income Distribution Dynamics with Endogenous Fertility,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 227-258, September.
- Michael Kremer & Daniel Chen, 2000. "Income-distribution Dynamics with Endogenous Fertility," NBER Working Papers 7530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2004. "Eritrean Education - Retrospect And Prospect," MPRA Paper 10313, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Dec 2004.
- Daniel Chen & Michael Kremer, 1999. "Income-Distribution Dynamics with Endogenous Fertility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 155-160, May.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2007. "Financing Education And Development In Eritrea – Some Implications," MPRA Paper 11048, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2006. "Higher Education In Africa – A Case Of Eritrea," MPRA Paper 10580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Eritrea; Human capital and Economic development; Economic growth; Gender inequality;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-01-17 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-01-17 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2009-01-17 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2009-01-17 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .