Eritrean Education - Retrospect And Prospect
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2006. "CHALLENGES IN INTRODUCING DISTANCE EDUCATION PROGRAMME IN ERITREA:Some Observations and Implications," MPRA Paper 10582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2007. "Distance Education And Its Potential For The Red Sea Nation Eritrea: A Discourse," MPRA Paper 11139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2006. "Higher Education In Africa – A Case Of Eritrea," MPRA Paper 10580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2004. "Gender Disparity in Education – An Eritrean Perspective," MPRA Paper 10315, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2004.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2008. "Education in Eritrea: Developmental Challenges," MPRA Paper 12626, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2008.
- Rena, Ravinder & Kahsu, Biniam, 2005. "Labour Market Needs And Development Of Technical Andvocational Education In Eritrea," MPRA Paper 10393, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2005.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2007. "Educational breakthrough in eritrea: some expectations and outcomes," MPRA Paper 11347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2006. "Education and youth in post-independent Eritrea: An analytical study," MPRA Paper 11119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2006. "Education And Human Resource Development In Post-Independent Eritrea – An Explanatory Note," MPRA Paper 10366, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2006.
More about this item
KeywordsEritrea; Education; Development; Colonial Rule; Investment;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- B30 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - General
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.