Labour Market Needs And Development Of Technical Andvocational Education In Eritrea
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rena, Ravinder, 2004. "Financing Of Education In Eritrea - A Case Study Of Zoba Maekel," MPRA Paper 10314, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2005.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2004. "Eritrean Education - Retrospect And Prospect," MPRA Paper 10313, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Dec 2004.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghirmai Kefela & Ravinder Rena, 2008.
"Human Capital Investment Is a Continuous Proposition: A Study of North East African States,"
Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS),
Department of Business Administration, vol. 2(1), pages 50-65, June.
- Kefela, Ghirmai & Rena, Ravinder, 2007. "Human Capital Investment Is A Continuous Proposition: A Study Of North East African States," MPRA Paper 11090, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnical and Vocational education; Labour Market; Transformation; Eritrea; Skilled manpower; etc;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .