Distance Education And Its Potential For The Red Sea Nation Eritrea: A Discourse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rena, Ravinder, 2006. "CHALLENGES IN INTRODUCING DISTANCE EDUCATION PROGRAMME IN ERITREA:Some Observations and Implications," MPRA Paper 10582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2004. "Financing Of Education In Eritrea - A Case Study Of Zoba Maekel," MPRA Paper 10314, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2005.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2006. "Education And Human Resource Development In Post-Independent Eritrea – An Explanatory Note," MPRA Paper 10366, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2006.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2004. "Gender Disparity in Education – An Eritrean Perspective," MPRA Paper 10315, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2004.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2004. "Eritrean Education - Retrospect And Prospect," MPRA Paper 10313, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Dec 2004.
More about this item
KeywordsDistance Education; Eritrea; Potential; Ministry of Education; UNISA;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.