Value-Based Education For Human Development – Eritrean Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rena, Ravinder, 2004. "Gender Disparity in Education – An Eritrean Perspective," MPRA Paper 10315, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2004.
More about this item
KeywordsValue Education; Human Development; Eritrea; Teachers and students; Good citizen;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- A29 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Other
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .