Financing Of Education In Eritrea - A Case Study Of Zoba Maekel
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghirmai Kefela & Ravinder Rena, 2008.
"Human Capital Investment Is a Continuous Proposition: A Study of North East African States,"
Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS),
Department of Business Administration, vol. 2(1), pages 50-65, June.
- Kefela, Ghirmai & Rena, Ravinder, 2007. "Human Capital Investment Is A Continuous Proposition: A Study Of North East African States," MPRA Paper 11090, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2006. "CHALLENGES IN INTRODUCING DISTANCE EDUCATION PROGRAMME IN ERITREA:Some Observations and Implications," MPRA Paper 10582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2007. "Distance Education And Its Potential For The Red Sea Nation Eritrea: A Discourse," MPRA Paper 11139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2005. "Education in Post-Independent Eritrea – A Brief Description," MPRA Paper 10326, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2005.
- Rena, Ravinder & Kahsu, Biniam, 2005. "Labour Market Needs And Development Of Technical Andvocational Education In Eritrea," MPRA Paper 10393, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2005.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2006. "Education and youth in post-independent Eritrea: An analytical study," MPRA Paper 11119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2006. "Education And Human Resource Development In Post-Independent Eritrea – An Explanatory Note," MPRA Paper 10366, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2006.
More about this item
KeywordsFinacing education; Eritrea; Human capital; Economic Development; Maekel; Secondary Schools;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- A21 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Pre-college
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .