The Birth of Brand: 4000 Years of Branding History
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Belk, Russell W, 1988. " Possessions and the Extended Self," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 139-168, September.
- Keller, Kevin Lane, 2003. " Brand Synthesis: The Multidimensionality of Brand Knowledge," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 595-600, March.
- McCracken, Grant, 1986. " Culture and Consumption: A Theoretical Account of the Structure and Movement of the Cultural Meaning of Consumer Goods," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 71-84, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brown, Stephen & Wijland, Roel, 2015. "Profit from poetry: Bards, brands, and burnished bottom lines," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 551-561.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Hasan, Syed Akif & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "Consumers recall and recognition for brand symbols," MPRA Paper 45141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belleflamme,Paul & Peitz,Martin, 2015. "Industrial Organization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107687899.
- Umesh Ramchandra Raut & Pedro Quelhas Brito, 2014. "An analysis of brand relationship with the perceptive of customer based brand equity pyramid," FEP Working Papers 526, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Pierre Volle, 2011. "Marketing : comprendre l'origine historique," Post-Print halshs-00638621, HAL.
- Crass, Dirk, 2014. "Which firms use trademarks - and why? Representative firm-level evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-118, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "What affects the most to the recall and recognition of brand symbols?," MPRA Paper 39098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsbrand; proto-brand; ancient world; brand personality;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2008-08-31 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IND-2008-08-31 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MKT-2008-08-31 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .