The Birth of Brand: 4000 Years of Branding History
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCracken, Grant, 1986. " Culture and Consumption: A Theoretical Account of the Structure and Movement of the Cultural Meaning of Consumer Goods," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 71-84, June.
- Belk, Russell W, 1988. " Possessions and the Extended Self," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 139-168, September.
- Keller, Kevin Lane, 2003. " Brand Synthesis: The Multidimensionality of Brand Knowledge," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 595-600, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brown, Stephen & Wijland, Roel, 2015. "Profit from poetry: Bards, brands, and burnished bottom lines," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 551-561.
- Wioleta Kucharska & Len Tiu Wright, 2017.
"Consumer social network brand identification and personal branding. How do social network users choose among brand sites?,"
Cogent Business & Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 1315879-131, January.
- Wioleta Kucharska, 2016. "Consumer Social Network Brand Identification And Personal Branding. How Do Social Network Users Choose Among Brand Sites?," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 39, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Hasan, Syed Akif & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "Consumers recall and recognition for brand symbols," MPRA Paper 45141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Umesh Ramchandra Raut & Pedro Quelhas Brito, 2014. "An analysis of brand relationship with the perceptive of customer based brand equity pyramid," FEP Working Papers 526, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:28:y:2011:i:4:p:342-351 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crass, Dirk, 2014. "Which firms use trademarks - and why? Representative firm-level evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-118, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "What affects the most to the recall and recognition of brand symbols?," MPRA Paper 39098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belleflamme,Paul & Peitz,Martin, 2015. "Industrial Organization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107687899, April.
- Pierre Volle, 2011. "Marketing : comprendre l'origine historique," Post-Print halshs-00638621, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsbrand; proto-brand; ancient world; brand personality;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2008-08-31 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IND-2008-08-31 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MKT-2008-08-31 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.