Marketing : comprendre l'origine historique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Scott, 2008. "Marketing mass home ownership and the creation of the modern working-class consumer in inter-war Britain," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(1), pages 4-25.
- Ville, Simon, 2009. "“Making Connections”: Insights into Relationship Marketing from the Australasian Stock and Station Agent Industry," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 423-448, September.
- Roy Church, 2008. "Salesmen and the transformation of selling in Britain and the US in the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 61(3), pages 695-725, August.
- Alexander, Andrew & Nell, Dawn & Bailey, Adrian R. & Shaw, Gareth, 2009. "The Co-Creation of a Retail Innovation: Shoppers and the Early Supermarket in Britain," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 529-558, September.
- Karl Moore & Susan Reid, 2008. "The birth of brand: 4000 years of branding," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(4), pages 419-432.
- Moore, Karl & Reid, Susan, 2008. "The Birth of Brand: 4000 Years of Branding History," MPRA Paper 10169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E. Robinson, 1963. "Eighteenth-Century Commerce and Fashion: Matthew Boulton's Marketing Techniques," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 16(1), pages 39-60, August.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness history; marketing; histoire;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-11-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MKT-2011-11-14 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00638621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.