Consumer social network brand identification and personal branding. How do social network users choose among brand sites?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Wioleta Kucharska, 2016. "Consumer Social Network Brand Identification And Personal Branding. How Do Social Network Users Choose Among Brand Sites?," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 39, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:29:y:2012:i:4:p:406-418 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jennifer Edson Escalas & James R. Bettman, 2005. "Self-Construal, Reference Groups, and Brand Meaning," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 378-389, December.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:4:p:460-467 is not listed on IDEAS
- Russell W. Belk, 2013. "Extended Self in a Digital World," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(3), pages 477-500.
- Belk, Russell W, 1988. " Possessions and the Extended Self," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 139-168, September.
- Ilicic, Jasmina & Webster, Cynthia M., 2013. "Celebrity co-branding partners as irrelevant brand information in advertisements," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 941-947.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:25:y:2011:i:1:p:37-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bearden, William O & Etzel, Michael J, 1982. " Reference Group Influence on Product and Brand Purchase Decisions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 183-194, September.
- Manfred Bruhn & Verena Schoenmueller & Daniela B. Schäfer, 2012. "Are social media replacing traditional media in terms of brand equity creation?," Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(9), pages 770-790, August.
- Kenneth Bollen, 1986. "Sample size and bentler and Bonett's nonnormed fit index," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 375-377, September.
- Karl Moore & Susan Reid, 2008. "The birth of brand: 4000 years of branding," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(4), pages 419-432.
- Kim, Angella J. & Ko, Eunju, 2012. "Do social media marketing activities enhance customer equity? An empirical study of luxury fashion brand," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1480-1486.
- Kenneth A. Bollen, 1989. "A New Incremental Fit Index for General Structural Equation Models," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 17(3), pages 303-316, February.
- Moore, Karl & Reid, Susan, 2008. "The Birth of Brand: 4000 Years of Branding History," MPRA Paper 10169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:26:y:2012:i:2:p:102-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2010. "Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Wolter, Jeremy S. & Brach, Simon & Cronin, J. Joseph & Bonn, Mark, 2016. "Symbolic drivers of consumer–brand identification and disidentification," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 785-793.
- Elbedweihy, Alaa M. & Jayawardhena, Chanaka & Elsharnouby, Mohamed H. & Elsharnouby, Tamer H., 2016. "Customer relationship building: The role of brand attractiveness and consumer–brand identification," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2901-2910.
- William C. Bogner & Pamela S. Barr, 2000. "Making Sense in Hypercompetitive Environments: A Cognitive Explanation for the Persistence of High Velocity Competition," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(2), pages 212-226, April.
More about this item
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- Y1 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oabmxx:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:1315879. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://cogentoa.tandfonline.com/OABM20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.