Sample size and bentler and Bonett's nonnormed fit index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:377-:d:129682 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2016. "Bias correction of the Akaike information criterion in factor analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 144-159.
- Yu, Wantao & Jacobs, Mark A. & Salisbury, W. David & Enns, Harvey, 2013. "The effects of supply chain integration on customer satisfaction and financial performance: An organizational learning perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 346-358.
- Mishra, Deepa & Sharma, R.R.K. & Kumar, Sameer & Dubey, Rameshwar, 2016. "Bridging and buffering: Strategies for mitigating supply risk and improving supply chain performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 183-197.
- Loayza, Norman V., 1996.
"The economics of the informal sector: a simple model and some empirical evidence from Latin America,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 129-162, December.
- Loayza, Norman A., 1997. "The economics of the informal sector : a simple model and some empirical evidence from Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1727, The World Bank.
- Ingo Balderjahn, 1988. "A note to Bollen's alternative fit measure," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 283-285, June.
- Gunday, Gurhan & Ulusoy, Gunduz & Kilic, Kemal & Alpkan, Lutfihak, 2011. "Effects of innovation types on firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 662-676, October.
- Mota, Catarina Pinheiro & Matos, Paula Mena, 2015. "Does sibling relationship matter to self-concept and resilience in adolescents under residential care?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 97-106.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2001. "Structural Equation Modeling For Travel Behavior Research," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt8pb2m1pk, University of California Transportation Center.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2003. "Structural equation modeling for travel behavior research," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Francisco Liébana-Cabanillas & Francisco Muñoz-Leiva & Juan Sánchez-Fernández & María I. Viedma-del Jesús, 2016. "The moderating effect of user experience on satisfaction with electronic banking: empirical evidence from the Spanish case," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 141-165, February.
- Golob, Thomas F. & Regan, A C, 2002. "Trucking Industry Preferences for Driver Traveler Information Using Wireless Internet-enabled Devices," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt40q8h6sf, University of California Transportation Center.
- James Arbuckle, 1994. "Computer announcement amos: Analysis of moment structures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 135-137, March.
- Wioleta Kucharska, 2016. "Consumer Social Network Brand Identification And Personal Branding. How Do Social Network Users Choose Among Brand Sites?," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 39, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Randi Hammervold & Ulf Olsson, 2012. "Testing structural equation models: the impact of error variances in the data generating process," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(5), pages 1547-1570, August.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2011. "Structural Equation Modeling For Travel Behavior Research," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2pn5j58n, University of California Transportation Center.
More about this item
Keywordsnonnormed fit index; goodness of fit; LISREL; analysis of covariance structures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:51:y:1986:i:3:p:375-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.