Sample size and bentler and Bonett's nonnormed fit index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Andrich, 1978. "A rating formulation for ordered response categories," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 561-573.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2003. "Structural equation modeling for travel behavior research," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Francisco Liébana-Cabanillas & Francisco Muñoz-Leiva & Juan Sánchez-Fernández & María I. Viedma-del Jesús, 2016. "The moderating effect of user experience on satisfaction with electronic banking: empirical evidence from the Spanish case," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 141-165, February.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2016. "Bias correction of the Akaike information criterion in factor analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 144-159.
- Yu, Wantao & Jacobs, Mark A. & Salisbury, W. David & Enns, Harvey, 2013. "The effects of supply chain integration on customer satisfaction and financial performance: An organizational learning perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 346-358.
- Golob, Thomas F. & Regan, A C, 2002. "Trucking Industry Preferences for Driver Traveler Information Using Wireless Internet-enabled Devices," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt40q8h6sf, University of California Transportation Center.
- James Arbuckle, 1994. "Computer announcement amos: Analysis of moment structures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 135-137, March.
- Wioleta Kucharska, 2016. "Consumer Social Network Brand Identification And Personal Branding. How Do Social Network Users Choose Among Brand Sites?," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 39, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Mishra, Deepa & Sharma, R.R.K. & Kumar, Sameer & Dubey, Rameshwar, 2016. "Bridging and buffering: Strategies for mitigating supply risk and improving supply chain performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 183-197.
- Loayza, Norman V., 1996.
"The economics of the informal sector: a simple model and some empirical evidence from Latin America,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, pages 129-162.
- Loayza, Norman A., 1997. "The economics of the informal sector : a simple model and some empirical evidence from Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1727, The World Bank.
- Ingo Balderjahn, 1988. "A note to Bollen's alternative fit measure," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 283-285, June.
- Gunday, Gurhan & Ulusoy, Gunduz & Kilic, Kemal & Alpkan, Lutfihak, 2011. "Effects of innovation types on firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 662-676, October.
- Randi Hammervold & Ulf Olsson, 2012. "Testing structural equation models: the impact of error variances in the data generating process," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, pages 1547-1570.
- Mota, Catarina Pinheiro & Matos, Paula Mena, 2015. "Does sibling relationship matter to self-concept and resilience in adolescents under residential care?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 97-106.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2011. "Structural Equation Modeling For Travel Behavior Research," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2pn5j58n, University of California Transportation Center.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2001. "Structural Equation Modeling For Travel Behavior Research," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt8pb2m1pk, University of California Transportation Center.
More about this item
Keywordsnonnormed fit index; goodness of fit; LISREL; analysis of covariance structures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:51:y:1986:i:3:p:375-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .