Report NEP-HIS-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Farley Grubb, 2008. "The Distribution of Congressional Spending During the American Revolution, 1775-1780: The Problem of Geographic Balance," NBER Working Papers 14267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Fontana & Marco Guerzoni & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2008. "Habakkuk revisited: A history friendly model of "American and British technology in the nineteenth century"," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-064, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:ecl:prirpe:03-10-2008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lakshmi Iyer & Noel Maurer, 2008. "The Cost of Property Rights: Establishing Institutions on the Philippine Frontier Under American Rule, 1898-1918," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-023, Harvard Business School, revised Apr 2009.
- Apostolides, Alexander, 2008. "“How Similar to South-Eastern Europe were the Islands of Cyprus and Malta in terms of Agricultural Output and Credit? Evidence during the Interwar Period”," MPRA Paper 9968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2008_012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Monique Ebell & Albrecht Ritschl, 2008. "Real Origins of the Great Depression: Monopoly Power, Unions and the American Business Cycle in the 1920s," CEP Discussion Papers dp0876, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- David Greasley & Les Oxley, 2008. "Re-inventing New Zealand: Institutions Output and Patents 1870-1939," Working Papers in Economics 08/15, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Moore, Karl & Reid, Susan, 2008. "The Birth of Brand: 4000 Years of Branding History," MPRA Paper 10169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans Oluf Hansen, 2008. "Issues of Selection in Human Survivorship: A Theory of Mortality Change from the Mid-Eighteenth to the Early Twenty First Century," Discussion Papers 08-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Bharadwaj, Prashant & Khwaja, Asim Ijaz & Mian, Atif, 2008. "The Big March: Migratory Flows after the Partition of India," Working Paper Series rwp08-029, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jomo Kwame Sundaram, 2008. "Obstacles To Implementing Lessons from the 1997-1998 East Asian Crises," Working Papers 66, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.