Enfoque teórico multidisciplinar para la provisión electrónica de servicios
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:91:y:2015:i:2:p:358-369 is not listed on IDEAS
- Constance Elise Porter & Naveen Donthu, 2008. "Cultivating Trust and Harvesting Value in Virtual Communities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(1), pages 113-128, January.
- repec:eee:touman:v:40:y:2014:i:c:p:213-223 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Kee Kuo, 2014. "Assessing the effects of customer innovativeness, environmental value and ecological lifestyles on residential solar power systems install intention," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 951-961.
- Yu, Shu-Fen, 2008. "Price perception of online airline ticket shoppers," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 66-69.
- repec:eee:touman:v:36:y:2013:i:c:p:188-199 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:5:p:1281-1285 is not listed on IDEAS
- Al-Qeisi, Kholoud & Dennis, Charles & Alamanos, Eleftherios & Jayawardhena, Chanaka, 2014. "Website design quality and usage behavior: Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2282-2290.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:5:p:987-994 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hong Yan & Kailing Pan, 2015. "Examining mobile payment user adoption from the perspective of trust transfer," International Journal of Networking and Virtual Organisations, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(2/3), pages 136-151.
- Zhang, Ruijin & Li, Guoxin & Wang, Zhengpei & Wang, Haiyan, 2016. "Relationship value based on customer equity influences on online group-buying customer loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3820-3826.
- repec:eee:touman:v:42:y:2014:i:c:p:196-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:17:y:2010:i:6:p:501-511 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Phillip, 1970. "Information and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 311-329, March-Apr.
- Hausman, Angela V. & Siekpe, Jeffrey Sam, 2009. "The effect of web interface features on consumer online purchase intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 5-13, January.
- Weinberg, Bruce D. & Parise, Salvatore & Guinan, Patricia J., 2007. "Multichannel marketing: Mindset and program development," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 385-394.
- Klein, Benjamin & Leffler, Keith B, 1981. "The Role of Market Forces in Assuring Contractual Performance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 615-641, August.
- Chiu, Hung-Chang & Hsieh, Yi-Ching & Li, Yu-Chuan & Lee, Monle, 2005. "Relationship marketing and consumer switching behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(12), pages 1681-1689, December.
- repec:eee:touman:v:45:y:2014:i:c:p:181-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finlet:v:16:y:2016:i:c:p:85-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof, 2003.
"Behavioral Macroeconomics and Macroeconomic Behavior,"
The American Economist,
Sage Publications, vol. 47(1), pages 25-47, March.
- George A. Akerlof, 2002. "Behavioral Macroeconomics and Macroeconomic Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 411-433, June.
- Akerlof, George A., 2001. "Behavioral Macroeconomics and Macroeconomic Behavior," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2001-4, Nobel Prize Committee.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:91:y:2015:i:2:p:217-234 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chong, Alain Yee-Loong, 2013. "Mobile commerce usage activities: The roles of demographic and motivation variables," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 80(7), pages 1350-1359.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:23:y:2009:i:3:p:221-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:22:y:2015:i:c:p:37-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:47:y:2015:i:c:p:286-302 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:84:y:2008:i:4:p:398-413 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Boon-Chye & Ang, Lawrence & Dubelaar, Chris, 2005. "Lemons on the Web: A signalling approach to the problem of trust in Internet commerce," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 607-623, October.
- Yasser D. Al-Otaibi & Luke Houghton, 2015. "Examining the Theoretical Factors that Influence University Students to Adopt Web 2.0 Technologies: The Australian Perspective," International Journal of Information and Communication Technology Education (IJICTE), IGI Global, vol. 11(1), pages 1-26, January.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:2:p:256-265 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michelle Bonera, 2011. "The propensity of e-commerce usage: the influencing variables," Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(7), pages 821-837, June.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:17:y:2010:i:1:p:73-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiu, Su-Chin & Liu, Chih-Hsing & Tu, Jin-Hua, 2016. "The influence of tourists' expectations on purchase intention: Linking marketing strategy for low-cost airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 226-234.
- Jason Kuruzovich & Siva Viswanathan & Ritu Agarwal & Sanjay Gosain & Scott Weitzman, 2008. "Marketspace or Marketplace? Online Information Search and Channel Outcomes in Auto Retailing," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 19(2), pages 182-201, June.
- Boulding, William & Kirmani, Amna, 1993. " A Consumer-Side Experimental Examination of Signaling Theory: Do Consumers Perceive Warranties as Signals of Quality?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 111-123, June.
- Suyinn Lee & Cai Tam & Qiu Chie, 2014. "Mobile Phone Usage Preferences: The Contributing Factors of Personality, Social Anxiety and Loneliness," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 1205-1228, September.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:22:y:2015:i:c:p:244-249 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dholakia, Ruby Roy & Dholakia, Nikhilesh, 2004. "Mobility and markets: emerging outlines of m-commerce," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1391-1396, December.
- Lisa Y. Chen, 2013. "Antecedents of customer satisfaction and purchase intention with mobile shopping system use," International Journal of Services and Operations Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(3), pages 259-274.
- Ferreira, Jorge Brantes & da Rocha, Angela & da Silva, Jorge Ferreira, 2014. "Impacts of technology readiness on emotions and cognition in Brazil," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 865-873.
More about this item
KeywordsRevisión de la literatura; Marketing relacional; Teoría de Señales; TIC; personalidad;
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ovr:docfra:1705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Santiago Gonzalez) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfovies.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.