Impacts of technology readiness on emotions and cognition in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mick, David Glen & Fournier, Susan, 1998. " Paradoxes of Technology: Consumer Cognizance, Emotions, and Coping Strategies," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 123-143, September.
- Grandón, Elizabeth E. & Nasco, Suzanne A. & Mykytyn Jr., Peter P., 2011. "Comparing theories to explain e-commerce adoption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 292-298, March.
- Son, Minhee & Han, Kyesook, 2011. "Beyond the technology adoption: Technology readiness effects on post-adoption behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 1178-1182.
- Holbrook, Morris B & Hirschman, Elizabeth C, 1982. " The Experiential Aspects of Consumption: Consumer Fantasies, Feelings, and Fun," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 132-140, September.
- Lee, Seunghyun & Ha, Sejin & Widdows, Richard, 2011. "Consumer responses to high-technology products: Product attributes, cognition, and emotions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 1195-1200.
- Donoso, Patricio & Crittenden, Victoria L., 2008. "Strategic management in Latin America," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(6), pages 587-589, June.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Nasco, Suzanne Altobello & Toledo, Elizabeth Grandón & Mykytyn Jr., Peter P., 2008. "Predicting electronic commerce adoption in Chilean SMEs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(6), pages 697-705, June.
- Roger W. Harris & Robert Davison, 1999. "Anxiety and Involvement: Cultural Dimensions of Attitudes Toward Computers in Developing Societies," Journal of Global Information Management (JGIM), IGI Global, vol. 7(1), pages 26-38, January.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:22:y:2008:i:4:p:19-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bagozzi, Richard P & Baumgartner, Hans & Yi, Youjae, 1992. " State versus Action Orientation and the Theory of Reasoned Action: An Application to Coupon Usage," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 505-518, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bianchi, Constanza & Andrews, Lynda, 2015. "Investigating marketing managers' perspectives on social media in Chile," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2552-2559.
- Wu, Chih-Wen, 2016. "The performance impact of social media in the chain store industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5310-5316.
- Wu, Chih-Wen, 2015. "Facebook users' intentions in risk communication and food-safety issues," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2242-2247.
- Laukkanen, Tommi, 2016. "Consumer adoption versus rejection decisions in seemingly similar service innovations: The case of the Internet and mobile banking," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2432-2439.
- Jana Prodanova & Sonia San-Martín & Nadia Jiménez, 2017. "Enfoque teórico multidisciplinar para la provisión electrónica de servicios," DOCFRADIS Working Papers 1705, Catedra Fundación Ramón Areces de Distribución Comercial, revised Oct 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology acceptance; Technology readiness; Emotions; Cognition; Brazil;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:67:y:2014:i:5:p:865-873. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.