Consumer responses to high-technology products: Product attributes, cognition, and emotions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric von Hippel, 1986. "Lead Users: A Source of Novel Product Concepts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 791-805, July.
- Veryzer, Robert W, Jr & Hutchinson, J Wesley, 1998. " The Influence of Unity and Prototypicality on Aesthetic Responses to New Product Designs," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 374-394, March.
- Eroglu, Sevgin A. & Machleit, Karen A. & Davis, Lenita M., 2001. "Atmospheric qualities of online retailing: A conceptual model and implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 177-184, November.
- Foxall, Gordon R. & Greenley, Gordon E., 1999. "Consumers' Emotional Responses to Service Environments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 149-158, October.
- Malhotra, Naresh K., 2005. "Attitude and affect: new frontiers of research in the 21st century," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 477-482, April.
- Ward, James C. & Barnes, John W., 2001. "Control and affect: the influence of feeling in control of the retail environment on affect, involvement, attitude, and behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 139-144, November.
- Meyers-Levy, Joan & Tybout, Alice M, 1989. " Schema Congruity as a Basis for Product Evaluation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 39-54, June.
- Campbell, Margaret C & Goodstein, Ronald C, 2001. " The Moderating Effect of Perceived Risk on Consumers' Evaluations of Product Incongruity: Preference for the Norm," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(3), pages 439-449, December.
- Mummalaneni, Venkatapparao, 2005. "An empirical investigation of Web site characteristics, consumer emotional states and on-line shopping behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 526-532, April.
- Muthukrishnan, A V & Kardes, Frank R, 2001. " Persistent Preferences for Product Attributes: The Effects of the Initial Choice Context and Uninformative Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 89-104, June.
- Tripat Gill & Jing Lei, 2009. "Convergence in the high-technology consumer markets: Not all brands gain equally from adding new functionalities to products," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 91-103, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Chih-Wen, 2015. "Facebook users' intentions in risk communication and food-safety issues," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2242-2247.
- Ferreira, Jorge Brantes & da Rocha, Angela & da Silva, Jorge Ferreira, 2014. "Impacts of technology readiness on emotions and cognition in Brazil," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 865-873.
- Sangmin Jun & Jungsung Yeo, 2012. "Coping with Negative Emotions from Buying Mobile Phones: A Study of Korean Consumers," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 167-176, June.
- repec:eco:journ1:2018-03-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:308-321 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giese, Joan L. & Malkewitz, Keven & Orth, Ulrich R. & Henderson, Pamela W., 2014. "Advancing the aesthetic middle principle: Trade-offs in design attractiveness and strength," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1154-1161.
More about this item
KeywordsHigh-technology product; Attributes; Cognition; Emotions; S–O–R framework;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:64:y:2011:i:11:p:1195-1200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.