An empirical investigation of Web site characteristics, consumer emotional states and on-line shopping behaviors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoo, Changjo & Park, Jonghee & MacInnis, Deborah J., 1998. "Effects of Store Characteristics and In-Store Emotional Experiences on Store Attitude," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 253-263, July.
- Thomas P. Novak & Donna L. Hoffman & Yiu-Fai Yung, 2000. "Measuring the Customer Experience in Online Environments: A Structural Modeling Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 22-42, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barnes, Stuart J. & Mattsson, Jan & Hartley, Nicole, 2015. "Assessing the value of real-life brands in Virtual Worlds," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 12-24.
- Wu, Chih-Wen, 2015. "Facebook users' intentions in risk communication and food-safety issues," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2242-2247.
- repec:eee:touman:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:308-321 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brunner-Sperdin, Alexandra & Scholl-Grissemann, Ursula S. & Stokburger-Sauer, Nicola E., 2014. "The relevance of holistic website perception. How sense-making and exploration cues guide consumers' emotions and behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2515-2522.
- Mazaheri, Ebrahim & Richard, Marie Odile & Laroche, Michel & Ueltschy, Linda C., 2014. "The influence of culture, emotions, intangibility, and atmospheric cues on online behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 253-259.
- Lee, Seunghyun & Ha, Sejin & Widdows, Richard, 2011. "Consumer responses to high-technology products: Product attributes, cognition, and emotions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 1195-1200.
- Nambisan, Priya & Watt, James H., 2011. "Managing customer experiences in online product communities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 889-895, August.
- Dan Huang & Zhiyong Li & Jian Mou & Xinyi Liu, 0. "Effects of flow on young Chinese consumers’ purchase intention: a study of e-servicescape in hotel booking context," Information Technology & Tourism, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- Rotem-Mindali, Orit, 2010. "E-tail versus retail: The effects on shopping related travel empirical evidence from Israel," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 312-322, September.
- Olga Perdikaki & Saravanan Kesavan & Jayashankar M. Swaminathan, 2012. "Effect of Traffic on Sales and Conversion Rates of Retail Stores," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(1), pages 145-162, January.
- repec:spr:infott:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40558-016-0073-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wann-Yih Wu & Phan Thi Phu Quyen & Adriana A. Amaya Rivas, 0. "How e-servicescapes affect customer online shopping intention: the moderating effects of gender and online purchasing experience," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-27.
- Fiedler, Marina & Sarstedt, Marko, 2014. "Influence of community design on user behaviors in online communities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2258-2268.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:4:p:526-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.