Shopping value orientation: Conceptualization and measurement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eastlick, Mary Ann & Feinberg, Richard A., 1999. "Shopping Motives for Mail Catalog Shopping," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 281-290, July.
- Hirschman, Elizabeth C., 1984. "Experience seeking: A subjectivist perspective of consumption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 115-136, March.
- Yoo, Changjo & Park, Jonghee & MacInnis, Deborah J., 1998. "Effects of Store Characteristics and In-Store Emotional Experiences on Store Attitude," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 253-263, July.
- Eroglu, Sevgin A. & Machleit, Karen & Barr, Terri Feldman, 2005. "Perceived retail crowding and shopping satisfaction: the role of shopping values," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1146-1153, August.
- Holbrook, Morris B & Hirschman, Elizabeth C, 1982. " The Experiential Aspects of Consumption: Consumer Fantasies, Feelings, and Fun," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 132-140, September.
- d'Astous, Alain, 2000. "Irritating Aspects of the Shopping Environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 149-156, August.
- Holbrook, Morris B., 2006. "Consumption experience, customer value, and subjective personal introspection: An illustrative photographic essay," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 714-725, June.
- Sheth, Jagdish N. & Newman, Bruce I. & Gross, Barbara L., 1991. "Why we buy what we buy: A theory of consumption values," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 159-170, March.
- Katherine L. Fiori & Jacqui Smith & Toni C. Antonucci, 2007. "Social Network Types Among Older Adults: A Multidimensional Approach," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 62(6), pages 322-330.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chaney, Damien & Lunardo, Renaud & Bressolles, Grégory, 2016. "Making the store a place of learning: The effects of in-store educational activities on retailer legitimacy and shopping intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5886-5893.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:156-:d:126309 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer; Shopping; Value orientation; Measure; Validity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:67:y:2014:i:1:p:2884-2890. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.