Irritating Aspects of the Shopping Environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mizerski, Richard W, 1982. " An Attribution Explanation of the Disproportionate Influence of Unfavorable Information," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 301-310, December.
- Meyers-Levy, Joan & Maheswaran, Durairaj, 1991. " Exploring Differences in Males' and Females' Processing Strategies," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 63-70, June.
- Dube, Laurette & Morgan, Michael S, 1996. " Trend Effects and Gender Differences in Retrospective Judgments of Consumption Emotions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 156-162, September.
- Everett, P. & Pieters, R. & Titus, Ph., 1994. "The consumer-environment interaction," Other publications TiSEM 2b219872-cb36-4d7c-a3c3-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Richins, Marsha L, 1997. " Measuring Emotions in the Consumption Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 127-146, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cameron, Michaelle Ann & Baker, Julie & Peterson, Mark & Braunsberger, Karin, 2003. "The effects of music, wait-length evaluation, and mood on a low-cost wait experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 421-430, June.
- Valette-Florence, Rita & De Barnier, Virginie, 2013. "Towards a micro conception of brand personality: An application for print media brands in a French context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 897-903.
- Jessica Gerard & A. Helme-Guizon, 2012. "La contamination perçue des produits : vers une meilleure compréhension de ses antécédents et de ses effets," Post-Print halshs-00849800, HAL.
- Kim, Youn-Kyung & Lee, Min-Young & Park, Soo-Hee, 2014. "Shopping value orientation: Conceptualization and measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2884-2890.
- Walsh, Gianfranco & Shiu, Edward & Hassan, Louise M. & Michaelidou, Nina & Beatty, Sharon E., 2011. "Emotions, store-environmental cues, store-choice criteria, and marketing outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 737-744, July.
- repec:eee:touman:v:37:y:2013:i:c:p:125-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Touzani, Mourad & Hirschman, Elizabeth C. & Hechiche Salah, Lamia, 2016.
"Retail stressors in the Middle East/North Africa region,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 726-735.
- Mourad Touzani & E. Hirschman E. & H Salah L., 2016. "Retail Stressors in the Middle East/North Africa Region," Post-Print hal-01331849, HAL.
- Beverland, Michael & Lim, Elison Ai Ching & Morrison, Michael & Terziovski, Mile, 2006. "In-store music and consumer-brand relationships: Relational transformation following experiences of (mis)fit," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 982-989, September.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Gélinas-Chebat, Claire & Therrien, Karina, 2008. "Gender-related wayfinding time of mall shoppers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(10), pages 1076-1082, October.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Gelinas-Chebat, Claire & Therrien, Karina, 2005. "Lost in a mall, the effects of gender, familiarity with the shopping mall and the shopping values on shoppers' wayfinding processes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(11), pages 1590-1598, November.
- Garaus, Marion & Wolfsteiner, Elisabeth & Wagner, Udo, 2016. "Shoppers' acceptance and perceptions of electronic shelf labels," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3687-3692.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:49:y:2000:i:2:p:149-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.