Irritating Aspects of the Shopping Environment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mizerski, Richard W, 1982. " An Attribution Explanation of the Disproportionate Influence of Unfavorable Information," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 301-310, December.
- Meyers-Levy, Joan & Maheswaran, Durairaj, 1991. " Exploring Differences in Males' and Females' Processing Strategies," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 63-70, June.
- Dube, Laurette & Morgan, Michael S, 1996. " Trend Effects and Gender Differences in Retrospective Judgments of Consumption Emotions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 156-162, September.
- Everett, P. & Pieters, R. & Titus, Ph., 1994. "The consumer-environment interaction," Other publications TiSEM 2b219872-cb36-4d7c-a3c3-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Richins, Marsha L, 1997. " Measuring Emotions in the Consumption Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 127-146, September.