Personality orientations, emotional states, customer satisfaction, and intention to repurchase
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richins, Marsha L, 1997. "Measuring Emotions in the Consumption Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 127-146, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Yu-Chih & Backman, Sheila J. & Backman, Kenneth F. & Moore, DeWayne, 2013. "Exploring user acceptance of 3D virtual worlds in travel and tourism marketing," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 490-501.
- Yu-Shan Lin, 2017. "Causal complexity for passengers’ intentions to re-ride," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(5), pages 1925-1937, September.
- Kim, Juran & Lee, Ki Hoon, 2019. "Influence of integration on interactivity in social media luxury brand communities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 422-429.
- Frank, Björn & Herbas Torrico, Boris & Enkawa, Takao & Schvaneveldt, Shane J., 2014. "Affect versus Cognition in the Chain from Perceived Quality to Customer Loyalty: The Roles of Product Beliefs and Experience," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 90(4), pages 567-586.
- Zabkar, Vesna & Arslanagic-Kalajdzic, Maja & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Florack, Arnd, 2017. "Brothers in blood, yet strangers to global brand purchase: A four-country study of the role of consumer personality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 228-235.
- Adjei, Mavis T. & Clark, Melissa N., 2010. "Relationship marketing in A B2C context: The moderating role of personality traits," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 73-79.
- Bian, Qin & Forsythe, Sandra, 2012. "Purchase intention for luxury brands: A cross cultural comparison," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1443-1451.
- Chan, Wing Yin & To, Chester K.M. & Chu, Wai Ching, 2015. "Materialistic consumers who seek unique products: How does their need for status and their affective response facilitate the repurchase intention of luxury goods?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 1-10.
- Pomirleanu, Nadia & Chennamaneni, Pavan Rao & Krishen, Anjala S., 2016. "Easy to please or hard to impress: Elucidating consumers' innate satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1914-1918.
- Lin, Yeqiang & Kerstetter, Deborah & Nawijn, Jeroen & Mitas, Ondrej, 2014. "Changes in emotions and their interactions with personality in a vacation context," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 416-424.
- Bogicevic, Vanja & Yang, Wan & Cobanoglu, Cihan & Bilgihan, Anil & Bujisic, Milos, 2016. "Traveler anxiety and enjoyment: The effect of airport environment on traveler's emotions," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 122-129.
- Hsi-Tien Chen & Yun-Tsan Lin, 2018. "A study of the relationships among sensory experience, emotion, and buying behavior in coffeehouse chains," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 12(3), pages 551-573, September.
- Xin Chen & Zhen-feng Cheng & Gyu-Bae Kim, 2020. "Make It Memorable: Tourism Experience, Fun, Recommendation and Revisit Intentions of Chinese Outbound Tourists," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-24, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:60:y:2007:i:1:p:72-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.