Trend Effects and Gender Differences in Retrospective Judgments of Consumption Emotions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faullant, Rita & Matzler, Kurt & Mooradian, Todd A., 2011. "Personality, basic emotions, and satisfaction: Primary emotions in the mountaineering experience," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1423-1430.
- Kalamas, Maria & Laroche, Michel & Makdessian, Lucy, 2008. "Reaching the boiling point: Consumers' negative affective reactions to firm-attributed service failures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(8), pages 813-824, August.
- Das, Gopal, 2014. "Impacts of retail brand personality and self-congruity on store loyalty: The moderating role of gender," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 130-138.
- d'Astous, Alain, 2000. "Irritating Aspects of the Shopping Environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 149-156, August.
- Dass, Mayukh & Kohli, Chiranjeev & Kumar, Piyush & Thomas, Sunil, 2014. "A study of the antecedents of slogan liking," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2504-2511.
- Lieven, Theo, 2016. "Customers' choice of a salesperson during the initial sales encounter," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 109-116.
- Brower, Jacob & Kashmiri, Saim & Mahajan, Vijay, 2017. "Signaling virtue: Does firm corporate social performance trajectory moderate the social performance–financial performance relationship?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 86-95.
- Babin, Barry J. & Babin, Laurie, 2001. "Seeking something different? A model of schema typicality, consumer affect, purchase intentions and perceived shopping value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 89-96, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:23:y:1996:i:2:p:156-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.