Perceived retail crowding and shopping satisfaction: the role of shopping values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Machleit, Karen A. & Eroglu, Sevgin A., 2000. "Describing and Measuring Emotional Response to Shopping Experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 101-111, August.
- Hui, Michael K & Bateson, John E G, 1991. " Perceived Control and the Effects of Crowding and Consumer Choice on the Service Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 174-184, September.
- Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Cognitive, Affective, and Attribute BAses of the Satisfaction Response," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 418-430, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei-Lun Chang & Ling-Yao Huang, 2016. "Measuring service experience: a utility-based heuristic model," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Kim, Youn-Kyung & Lee, Min-Young & Park, Soo-Hee, 2014. "Shopping value orientation: Conceptualization and measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2884-2890.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6813 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uhrich, Sebastian & Tombs, Alastair, 2014. "Retail customers' self-awareness: The deindividuation effects of others," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1439-1446.
- Pons, Frank & Giroux, Marilyn & Mourali, Mehdi & Zins, Michel, 2016. "The relationship between density perceptions and satisfaction in the retail setting: Mediation and moderation effects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 1000-1007.
- repec:blg:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:155-175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geri Wijnen & Astrid Kemperman & Ingrid Janssen, 2011. "Shopping behaviour and attribute evaluation of expatriates - a cross-cultural study," ERES eres2011_70, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Pan, Yue & Siemens, Jennifer Christie, 2011. "The differential effects of retail density: An investigation of goods versus service settings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 105-112, February.
- Naif Mutlaq Al Otaibi & Kausar Yasmeen, 2014. "An Overview of Customer Loyalty, Perceived Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction: Brief on Saudi Grocery Stores," Journal of Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation, Macrothink Institute, Journal of Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation, vol. 1(1), pages 79-122, June.
- Chen, Xuqi & Gao, Zhifeng, 2016. "The Effects of Emotion on Consumers’ Willingness-to-Pay (WTP) for Eco-labeled Fresh Produce," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235996, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Edgard Barki & Felipe Zambaldi & Carlos Eduardo LourenÃ§o & Cristiano do Amaral Britto De Castro, 2016. "Store patronage and retail competition in emerging markets," International Journal of Business and Systems Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(1), pages 62-77.
- repec:eco:journ3:2017-02-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Volle & Ahmed Anis Charfi, 2011. "Valeur perçue et comportements en ligne en état d'immersion : le rôle modérateur de l'implication et de l'expertise," Post-Print halshs-00638649, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:8:p:1146-1153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.