The effect of perceived trust on electronic commerce: Shopping online for tourism products and services in South Korea
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Teo, Thompson S.H. & Yu, Yuanyou, 2005. "Online buying behavior: a transaction cost economics perspective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 451-465, October.
- Teo, Thompson S.H. & Liu, Jing, 2007. "Consumer trust in e-commerce in the United States, Singapore and China," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 22-38, February.
- Il-Horn Hann & Christian Terwiesch, 2003. "Measuring the Frictional Costs of Online Transactions: The Case of a Name-Your-Own-Price Channel," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(11), pages 1563-1579, November.
- James C. Anderson & David W. Gerbing, 1992. "Assumptions and Comparative Strengths of the Two-Step Approach," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 20(3), pages 321-333, February.
- Lee, Yong-Ki & Lee, Choong-Ki & Lee, Seung-Kon & Babin, Barry J., 2008. "Festivalscapes and patrons' emotions, satisfaction, and loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 56-64, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Brett Danaher & Michael D. Smith & Rahul Telang, 2014.
"Piracy and Copyright Enforcement Mechanisms,"
Innovation Policy and the Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 25-61.
- Rybak Anna, 2018. "Consumer Trust in E-Commerce: The Case of Poland," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, Sciendo, vol. 18(2), pages 59-71, December.
- Yürük, Pınar & Akyol, Ayşe & Şimşek, Gülhayat Gölbaşı, 2017. "Analyzing the effects of social impacts of events on satisfaction and loyalty," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 367-378.
- Rouskas, Evangelos, 2020. "A model of sales with a large number of sellers," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 68-70.
- Damian R. Beil & Lawrence M. Wein, 2009. "A Pooling Analysis of Two Simultaneous Online Auctions," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 33-51, October.
- Su, Lujun & Swanson, Scott R., 2017. "The effect of destination social responsibility on tourist environmentally responsible behavior: Compared analysis of first-time and repeat tourists," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 308-321.
- Nikolaus Franke & Martin Schreier & Ulrike Kaiser, 2010. "The "I Designed It Myself" Effect in Mass Customization," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(1), pages 125-140, January.
- Carmen Berne-Manero & Maria Gómez-Campillo & Mercedes Marzo-Navarro & Marta Pedraja-Iglesias, 2018. "Reviewing the Online Tourism Value Chain," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-18, August.
- Ali E. Abbas & Il-Horn Hann, 2010. "Measuring Risk Aversion in a Name-Your-Own-Price Channel," Decision Analysis, INFORMS, vol. 7(1), pages 123-136, March.
- Dmitry Shapiro & Xianwen Shi, 2008.
"Market Segmentation: The Role of Opaque Travel Agencies,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 803-837, December.
- Dmitry Shapiro & Xianwen Shi, 2008. "Market Segmentation: The Role of Opaque Travel Agencies," Working Papers tecipa-310, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Huang, Ching-I & Chen, Jong-Rong & Lee, Chiu-Yu, 2013. "Buyer behavior under the Best Offer mechanism: A theoretical model and empirical evidence from eBay Motors," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 11-33.
- Cascón, J.M. & González-Arteaga, T. & de Andrés Calle, R., 2019. "Reaching social consensus family budgets: The Spanish case," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 28-41.
- Arthur M. Geoffrion & Ramayya Krishnan, 2003. "E-Business and Management Science: Mutual Impacts (Part 1 of 2)," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(10), pages 1275-1286, October.
- Fecke, Wilm & Danne, Michael & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2018. "E-commerce in agriculture: The case of crop protection product purchases in a discrete choice experiment," DARE Discussion Papers 1803, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- HakJun Song & Wenjia Ruan & Yunmi Park, 2019. "Effects of Service Quality, Corporate Image, and Customer Trust on the Corporate Reputation of Airlines," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(12), pages 1-14, June.
- Chulmo Koo & Namho Chung & Juyeon Ham, 2017. "Assessing the User Resistance to Recommender Systems in Exhibition," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-16, November.
- Malgorzata Ogonowska, 2012. "Selling Tourism Products through the Opaque Channels," Post-Print halshs-01219441, HAL.
- Bernhardt, Martin & Spann, Martin, 2010. "An Empirical Analysis of Bidding Fees in Name-your-own-price Auctions," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 283-296.
- Huynh Anh Thu Tran & Yun Seop Hwang & Cheon Yu & Seung Jick Yoo, 2018. "The Effect of Destination Social Responsibility on Tourists’ Satisfaction: The Mediating Role of Emotions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-15, August.
- Krämer, Florentin & Schmidt, Klaus M. & Spann, Martin & Stich, Lucas, 2017.
"Delegating pricing power to customers: Pay What You Want or Name Your Own Price?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 125-140.
- Krämer, Florentin & Schmidt, Klaus M. & Spann, Martin & Stich, Lucas, 2015. "Delegating Pricing Power to Customers: Pay What You Want or Name Your Own Price," CEPR Discussion Papers 10605, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krämer, Florentin & Schmidt, Klaus M. & Stich, Lucas, 2017. "Delegating Pricing Power to Customers: Pay What You Want or Name Your Own Price?," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 8, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
More about this item
KeywordsTrust; e-Commerce; Navigation functionality; Security; Transaction cost; Satisfaction; Loyalty; Tourism e-commerce;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:2:p:256-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/tourism-management .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/tourism-management .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.