Monetary Policy in an Era of Global Supply Chains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2020-01-20 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2020-01-20 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2020-01-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2020-01-20 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2020-01-20 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:26602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .