Commodity Prices, Monetary Policy and Inflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfredo Pistelli & Víctor Riquelme, 2010. "Auge y caída de precios de commodities y su impacto sobre precios domésticos: Comparación internacional," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 567, Central Bank of Chile.
- Bodenstein, Martin & Erceg, Christopher J. & Guerrieri, Luca, 2008.
"Optimal monetary policy with distinct core and headline inflation rates,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(Supplemen), pages 18-33, October.
- Martin Bodenstein & Christopher J. Erceg & Luca Guerrieri, 2008. "Optimal monetary policy with distinct core and headline inflation rates," International Finance Discussion Papers 941, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Catão, Luis A.V. & Chang, Roberto, 2015. "World food prices and monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 69-88.
- Anand, Rahul & Prasad, Eswar, 2010.
"Optimal Price Indices for Targeting Inflation under Incomplete Markets,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5137, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rahul Anand & Eswar S. Prasad, 2010. "Optimal Price Indices for Targeting Inflation Under Incomplete Markets," NBER Working Papers 16290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rahul Anand & Eswar S Prasad, 2010. "Optimal Price Indices for Targeting Inflation Under Incomplete Markets," IMF Working Papers 10/200, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Pedersen, 2011. "Propagation of Shocks to Food and Energy Prices: an International Comparison," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 648, Central Bank of Chile.
- Jose de Gregorio & Oscar Landerretche & Christopher Neilson, 2007.
"Another Pass-Through Bites the Dust? Oil Prices and Inflation,"
THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 155-208, January.
- José De Gregorio & Oscar Landerretche & Christopher Neilson, 2007. "Another Pass-Through Bites The Dust? Oil Prices And Inflation," Working Papers wp238, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Jose De Gregorio. & Oscar Landerretche. & Christopher Neilson., 2007. "Another Pass-Through Bites the Dust? Oil Prices and Inflation," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 417, Central Bank of Chile.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2010. "A Comparison of Monetary Anchor Options, Including Product Price Targeting, for Commodity-Exporters in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 16362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campolmi, Alessia, 2014. "Which Inflation To Target? A Small Open Economy With Sticky Wages," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 145-174, January.
- Lutz Kilian, 2009.
"Not All Oil Price Shocks Are Alike: Disentangling Demand and Supply Shocks in the Crude Oil Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(3), pages 1053-1069, June.
- Kilian, Lutz, 2006. "Not All Oil Price Shocks Are Alike: Disentangling Demand and Supply Shocks in the Crude Oil Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 5994, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Okano, Eiji, 2007. "The choice of the inflation rate as a target in an economy with pricing-to-market," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 48-67, January.
- Gill Hammond, 2012. "State of the art of inflation targeting," Handbooks, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England, edition 4, number 29.
- Juan Pablo Medina & Claudio Soto, 2005. "Oil Shocks and Monetary Policy in an Estimated DSGE Model for a Small Open Economy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 353, Central Bank of Chile.
- Nicoletta Batini & Eugen Tereanu, 2010. "Inflation targeting during asset and commodity price booms," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 15-35, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Dreger & Malte Rieth & David Pothier, 2015. "Is Globalization Reducing the Ability of Central Banks to Control Inflation? In-Depth Analysis," DIW Berlin: Politikberatung kompakt, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, volume 106, number pbk106.
- John Baffes & M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Marc Stocker, 2015.
"The Great Plunge in Oil Prices: Causes, Consequences, and Policy Responses,"
Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1504, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- John Baffes & M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Marc Stocker, 2015. "The Great Plunge in Oil Prices: Causes, Consequences, and Policy Responses," Policy Research Notes (PRNs) 94725, The World Bank.
- John Baffes & M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Marc Stocker, 2015. "The great plunge in oil prices: causes, consequences, and policy responses," CAMA Working Papers 2015-23, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Javier G. Gómez-Pineda, 2016. "Commodity Price Fluctuations, Core Inflation and Policy Interest Rates," Borradores de Economia 967, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- repec:nov:artigo:v:27:y:2017:i:1:p:173-207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atsushi Sekine & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2014.
"Effects of Commodity Price Shocks on Inflation:A Cross-Country Analysis,"
UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series
038, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- SEKINE Atsushi & TSURUGA Takayuki, 2016. "Effects of Commodity Price Shocks on Inflation: A Cross-Country Analysis," ESRI Discussion paper series 331, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Atsushi Sekine & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2014. "Effects of Commodity Price Shocks on Inflation: A Cross Country Analysis," Discussion papers e-13-006, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Atsushi Sekine & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2017. "Effects of commodity price shocks on inflation: A cross-country analysis," CAMA Working Papers 2017-45, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Luis A V Catão, 2014. "Comments on Andrew Filardo and Marco Lombardi's paper," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Globalisation, inflation and monetary policy in Asia and the Pacific, volume 77, pages 155-158 Bank for International Settlements.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Yinxi Xie, 2018. "On the Divergence between CPI and PPI as Inflation Gauges: The Role of Supply Chains," NBER Working Papers 24319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariana Papatulicǎ & Petre Prisecaru, 2016. "Will Low Crude Oil Prices Cause a Global Recession?," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 4(1), pages 107-116, May.
- Bentour, El Mostafa, 2015. "On the removal of energy products subsidies in an importing oil country: impacts on prices in Morocco," MPRA Paper 63635, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcel Förster & Peter Tillmann, 2014. "Reconsidering the International Comovement of Inflation," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(5), pages 841-863, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-10-13 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2012-10-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-10-13 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udc:wpaper:wp359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mohit Karnani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuclcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.