Assessing Macroprudential Policies: Case of Korea
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Maurice Obstfeld, 2012.
"Stories of the Twentieth Century for the Twenty-First,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 226-265, January.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Obstfeld, Maurice, 2011. "Stories of the Twentieth Century for the Twenty-First," CEPR Discussion Papers 8518, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Maurice Obstfeld, 2011. "Stories of the Twentieth Century for the Twenty-First," NBER Working Papers 17252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2013.
"Macroprudential Policy – A Literature Review,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(5), pages 846-878, December.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2010. "Macroprudential policy - a literature review," DNB Working Papers 267, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2011. "Macroprudential policy - a literature review," BIS Working Papers 337, Bank for International Settlements.
- Philip R. Lane & Barbara Pels, 2012. "Current Account Imbalances in Europe," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp397, IIIS.
- Adrian, Tobias & Shin, Hyun Song, 2010. "Liquidity and leverage," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 418-437, July.
- Joon‐Ho Hahm & Hyun Song Shin & Kwanho Shin, 2013.
"Noncore Bank Liabilities and Financial Vulnerability,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45, pages 3-36, August.
- Joon-Ho Hahm & Hyun Song Shin & Kwanho Shin, 2012. "Non-Core Bank Liabilities and Financial Vulnerability," NBER Working Papers 18428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:08:y:2017:i:03:n:s179399331750017x is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoggarth, Glen & Jung, Carsten & Reinhardt, Dennis, 2016. "Capital inflows — the good, the bad and the bubbly," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 40, Bank of England.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2016.
"International Coordination and Precautionary Policies,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 379-391, July.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2015. "International Coordination and Precautionary Policies," NBER Working Papers 21793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Park, Donghyun & Ramayandi, Arief & Shin, Kwanho, 2014. "Capital Flows During Quantitative Easing and Aftermath: Experiences of Asian Countries," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 409, Asian Development Bank.
- Ahmet Aysan & Salih Fendoglu & Mustafa Kilinc, 2014.
"Managing short-term capital flows in new central banking: unconventional monetary policy framework in Turkey,"
Eurasian Economic Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(1), pages 45-69, June.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Salih Fendoglu & Mustafa Kilinc, 2014. "Managing Short-Term Capital Flows in New Central Banking: Unconventional Monetary Policy Framework in Turkey," Working Papers 1403, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- repec:spr:pharme:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:45-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zulkhibri, Muhamed & Naiya, Ismaeel, 2016. "Assessment of Macroprudential Policy in a Dual Banking Sector," Working Papers 2016-2, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Prates, Daniela Magalhães & Fritz, Barbara, 2016. "Beyond capital controls: regulation of foreign currency derivatives markets in the Republic of Korea and Brazil after the global financial crisis," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2014. "What do we know about the effects of macroprudential policy?," DNB Working Papers 440, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Irineu Carvalho Filho, 2015.
"Risk-Off Episodes and Swiss Franc Appreciation: The Role of Capital Flows,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 16(4), pages 439-463, November.
- Irineu de Carvalho Filho, 2013. "Risk-off Episodes and Swiss Franc Appreciation: the Role of Capital Flows," Working Papers 13.07, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Longmei Zhang & Edda Zoli, 2014. "Leaning Against the Wind; Macroprudential Policy in Asia," IMF Working Papers 14/22, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-06-04 (Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2013-06-04 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:19084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .