Capital Flows During Quantitative Easing and Aftermath: Experiences of Asian Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valentina Bruno & Hyun Song Shin, 2013. "Assessing Macroprudential Policies: Case of Korea," NBER Working Papers 19084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Qianying Chen & Andrew Filardo & Dong He & Feng Zhu, 2012. "International spillovers of central bank balance sheet policies," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Are central bank balance sheets in Asia too large?, volume 66, pages 220-264 Bank for International Settlements.
- Lane, Philip R. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 2007.
"The external wealth of nations mark II: Revised and extended estimates of foreign assets and liabilities, 1970-2004,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 223-250, November.
- Lane, Philip R. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 2006. "The External Wealth of Nations Mark II: Revised and Extended Estimates of Foreign Assets and Liabilities, 1970-2004," CEPR Discussion Papers 5644, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2006. "The External Wealth of Nations Mark II: Revised and Extended Estimates of Foreign Assets and Liabilities,1970–2004," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp126, IIIS.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian M Milesi-Ferretti, 2006. "The External Wealth of Nations Mark II; Revised and Extended Estimates of Foreign Assets and Liabilities, 1970–2004," IMF Working Papers 06/69, International Monetary Fund.
- Kristin Forbes & Marcel Fratzscher & Roland Straub, 2013.
"Capital Controls and Macroprudential Measures: What Are They Good For?,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1343, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Forbes, Kristin & Fratzscher, Marcel & Straub, Roland, 2014. "Capital Controls and Macroprudential Measures: What Are They Good For?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9798, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:pri:cepsud:237c%20shin is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Moore & Sunwoo Nam & Myeongguk Suh & Alexander Tepper, 2013. "Estimating the impacts of U.S. LSAPs on emerging market economies’ local currency bond markets," Staff Reports 595, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mes:emfitr:v:52:y:2016:i:5:p:1060-1071 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gemma B. Estrada & Donghyun Park & Arief Ramayandi, 2016. "Taper Tantrum and Emerging Equity Market Slumps," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(5), pages 1060-1071, May.
- Lucian Liviu ALBU & Radu LUPU & Adrian Cantemir CĂLIN, 2016. "Quantitative Easing, Tapering And Stock Market Indices," ECONOMIC COMPUTATION AND ECONOMIC CYBERNETICS STUDIES AND RESEARCH, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, vol. 50(3), pages 5-23.
More about this item
KeywordsAsia; capital flows; financial stability; global financial crisis; macroprudential measures; quantitative easing; tapering;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F44 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Business Cycles
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-10-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2014-10-13 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2014-10-13 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2014-10-13 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2014-10-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.