Estimating the impacts of U.S. LSAPs on emerging market economies’ local currency bond markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgiadis, Georgios, 2016.
"Determinants of global spillovers from US monetary policy,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 41-61.
- Georgiadis, Georgios, 2015. "Determinants of global spillovers from US monetary policy," Working Paper Series 1854, European Central Bank.
- Arteta, Carlos & Kose, Ayhan & Stocker, Marc & Taskin, Temel, 2016.
"Negative Interest Rate Policies: Sources and Implications,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arteta,Carlos & Kose,Ayhan & Stocker,Marc & Taskin,Temel, 2016. "Negative interest rate policies : sources and implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7791, The World Bank.
- Carlos Arteta & M. Ayhan Kose & Marc Stocker & Temel Taskin, 2016. "Negative Interest Rate Policies: Sources and Implications," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1609, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Carlos Arteta & M. Ayhan Kose & Marc Stocker & Temel Taskin, 2016. "Negative interest rate policies: Sources and implications," CAMA Working Papers 2016-52, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Belke, Ansgar & Dubova, Irina & Volz, Ulrich, 2017.
"Bond Yield Spillovers from Major Advanced Economies to Emerging Asia,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
41, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ulrich Volz & Ansgar Belke & Irina Dubova, 2017. "Bond Yield Spillovers from Major Advanced Economies to Emerging Asia," Working Papers 203, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Ansgar Belke & Irina Dubova & Ulrich Volz, 2017. "Bond Yield Spillovers from Major Advanced Economies to Emerging Asia," ROME Working Papers 201702, ROME Network.
- Park, Donghyun & Ramayandi, Arief & Shin, Kwanho, 2014. "Capital Flows During Quantitative Easing and Aftermath: Experiences of Asian Countries," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 409, Asian Development Bank.
- Georgiadis, Georgios & Gräb, Johannes, 2016. "Global financial market impact of the announcement of the ECB's asset purchase programme," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 257-265.
- Brana, Sophie & Prat, Stéphanie, 2016. "The effects of global excess liquidity on emerging stock market returns: Evidence from a panel threshold model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 26-34.
- Jiaqian Chen & Tommaso Mancini Griffoli & Ratna Sahay, 2014. "Spillovers from United States Monetary Policy on Emerging Markets; Different This Time?," IMF Working Papers 14/240, International Monetary Fund.
- Hangyu Lee, 2014. "International Interest Rate Shocks and Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 30, pages 217-246.
- Yildirim, Zekeriya, 2016. "Global financial conditions and asset markets: Evidence from fragile emerging economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 208-220.
- Powell, Jerome H., 2013. "Advanced economy monetary policy and emerging market economies," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov, pages 1-17.
- Richhild Moessner, 2015.
"International spillovers from US forward guidance to equity markets,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(42), pages 4549-4560, September.
- Richhild Moessner, 2014. "International spillovers from US forward guidance to equity markets," DNB Working Papers 427, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Moessner, Richhild, 2015. "International spillovers from US forward guidance to equity markets," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112970, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Emanuel Kohlscheen & Phurichai Rungcharoenkitkul, 2015. "Changing financial intermediation: implications for monetary policy transmission," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), What do new forms of finance mean for EM central banks?, volume 83, pages 65-78 Bank for International Settlements.
- Anusha Chari & Karlye Dilts Stedman & Christian Lundblad, 2017. "Taper Tantrums: QE, its Aftermath and Emerging Market Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 23474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyoungsoo Yoon & Christophe Hurlin, 2014. "Cross-country-heterogeneous and Time-varying Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policies in AEs on Portfolio Inflows to EMEs," Working Papers 2014-5, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Tillmann, Peter, 2016. "Unconventional monetary policy and the spillovers to emerging markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 136-156.
- Ahmed, Shaghil & Zlate, Andrei, 2014.
"Capital flows to emerging market economies: A brave new world?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(PB), pages 221-248.
- Shaghil Ahmed & Andrei Zlate, 2013. "Capital flows to emerging market economies: a brave new world?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1081, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
KeywordsFlow of funds ; Open market operations ; Emerging markets ; Treasury bonds ; Rate of return ; Debts; External ; Government securities;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2013-02-16 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MON-2013-02-16 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .