Global Banking Network and Regional Financial Contagion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Park, Cyn-Young & Shin, Kwanho, 2018. "Global Banking Network and Regional Financial Contagion," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 546, Asian Development Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart & Carlos A. Végh, 2005.
"When It Rains, It Pours: Procyclical Capital Flows and Macroeconomic Policies,"
NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2004, Volume 19, pages 11-82,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela & Vegh, Carlos, 2004. "When it rains, it pours: Procyclical capital flows and macroeconomic policies," MPRA Paper 13883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart & Carlos A. Vegh, 2004. "When it Rains, it Pours: Procyclical Capital Flows and Macroeconomic Policies," NBER Working Papers 10780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralph De Haas & Neeltje Van Horen, 2013.
"Running for the Exit? International Bank Lending During a Financial Crisis,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 26(1), pages 244-285.
- Ralph de Haas & Neeltje van Horen, 2011. "Running for the Exit: International Banks and Crisis Transmission," DNB Working Papers 279, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Kleimeier, Stefanie & Sander, Harald & Heuchemer, Sylvia, 2013. "Financial crises and cross-border banking: New evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 884-915.
- Donghyun Park & Arief Ramayand & Kwanho Shin, 2016. "Capital Flows During Quantitative Easing: Experiences of Developing Countries," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(4), pages 886-903, April.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Gupta, Poonam, 2015.
"Tapering talk: The impact of expectations of reduced Federal Reserve security purchases on emerging markets,"
Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 1-15.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Gupta, Poonam, 2014. "Tapering Talk: The Impact of Expectations of Reduced Federal Reserve Security Purchases on Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 53040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eichengreen,Barry J. & Gupta,Poonam - DECOS, 2014. "Tapering talk : the impact of expectations of reduced federal reserve security purchases on emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6754, The World Bank.
- Joon‐Ho Hahm & Hyun Song Shin & Kwanho Shin, 2013. "Noncore Bank Liabilities and Financial Vulnerability," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(s1), pages 3-36, August.
- Joon‐Ho Hahm & Hyun Song Shin & Kwanho Shin, 2013.
"Noncore Bank Liabilities and Financial Vulnerability,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(s1), pages 3-36, August.
- Joon-Ho Hahm & Hyun Song Shin & Kwanho Shin, 2013. "Noncore Bank Liabilities and Financial Vulnerability," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45, pages 3-36, August.
- Joon-Ho Hahm & Hyun Song Shin & Kwanho Shin, 2012. "Non-Core Bank Liabilities and Financial Vulnerability," NBER Working Papers 18428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Morrison & Michalis Vasios & Mungo Wilson & Filip Zikes, 2017. "Identifying Contagion in a Banking Network," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-082, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Park, Donghyun & Ramayandi, Arief & Shin, Kwanho, 2014. "Capital Flows During Quantitative Easing and Aftermath: Experiences of Asian Countries," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 409, Asian Development Bank.
- Patrick McGuire & Nikola Tarashev, 2006. "Tracking international bank flows," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Galina Hale & Tümer Kapan & Camelia Minoiu, 2016. "Crisis Transmission in the Global Banking Network," IMF Working Papers 16/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Mohapatra, Sanket & Stocker, Marc, 2014. "Tinker, taper, QE, bye ? the effect of quantitative easing on financial flows to developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6820, The World Bank.
- Javier A. Reyes & Camelia Minoiu, 2011. "A network analysis of global banking; 1978–2009," IMF Working Papers 11/74, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sorin-George Toma & Loredana Nicoleta Zainea & DragoÈ™ TohÄƒnean, 2019. "Global Banks: The Race for Supremacy in 2018," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 64-69, December.
- Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Hauber, Philipp & Kooths, Stefan & Stolzenburg, Ulrich, 2018. "Weltkonjunktur im Sommer 2018 - Weltwirtschaft mit etwas geringerer Dynamik [World Economy Summer 2018 - Reduced world economic momentum]," Kieler Konjunkturberichte 43, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordseSS; global banking Network; financial contagion; regional exposure; market economies; cross-border bilateral bank; claims; liability; capital outflow; bank exposures; market borrowers; lenders; capital outflows; contagion; direct/indirect exposures; global financial crisis; regional;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F38 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Financial Policy: Financial Transactions Tax; Capital Controls
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:12803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.