Do Local Currency Bond Markets Enhance Financial Stability?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Donghyun Park & Kwanho Shin & Shu Tian, 2018. "Do Local Currency Bond Markets Enhance Financial Stability?," Working Papers id:12941, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:emfitr:v:52:y:2016:i:4:p:886-903 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eswar S. Prasad, 2011. "Rebalancing Growth in Asia," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 27-66, April.
- repec:mes:emfitr:v:53:y:2017:i:12:p:2826-2844 is not listed on IDEAS
- Park, Donghyun & Ramayandi, Arief & Shin, Kwanho, 2014. "Capital Flows During Quantitative Easing and Aftermath: Experiences of Asian Countries," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 409, Asian Development Bank.
- Ethan Ilzetzki & Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2017.
"Exchange Arrangements Entering the 21st Century: Which Anchor Will Hold?,"
NBER Working Papers
23134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ilzetzki, Ethan & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2017. "Exchange Arrangements Entering the 21st Century: Which Anchor Will Hold?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11826, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ethan Ilzetzki & Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2017. "Exchange Arrangements Entering the 21st Century: Which Anchor Will Hold?," Working Paper 503441, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Cyn-Young Park, 2017. "Developing Local Currency Bond Markets in Asia," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(12), pages 2826-2844, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAsian financial crisis; bonds; currency mismatch; developing countries; financial stability; local currency bond markets; maturity mismatch;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F38 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Financial Policy: Financial Transactions Tax; Capital Controls
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2019-03-04 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2019-03-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2019-03-04 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.