Report NEP-IFN-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gauvin, L. & McLoughlin, C. & Reinhardt, D., 2013. "Policy Uncertainty Spillovers to Emerging Markets - Evidence from Capital Flows," Working papers 435, Banque de France.
- Michael B. Devereux & James Yetman, 2013. "Capital Controls, Global Liquidity Traps and the International Policy Trilemma," NBER Working Papers 19091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valentina Bruno & Hyun Song Shin, 2013. "Assessing Macroprudential Policies: Case of Korea," NBER Working Papers 19084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan José Echavarría & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia & Santiago Téllez & Mauricio Villamizar, 2013. "The Impact of Pre-announced Day-to-day Interventions on the Colombian Exchange Rate," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010767, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Ai-ru (Meg) Cheng & Kuntal Das & Takeshi Shimatani, 2013. "Central Bank Intervention and Exchange Rate Volatility: Evidence from Japan Using Realized Volatility," Working Papers in Economics 13/19, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.