The Economic Costs of the Iraq War: An Appraisal Three Years After the Beginning of the Conflict
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bilmes, Linda & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2006. "The Economic Costs of the Iraq War: An Appraisal Three Years after the Beginning of the Conflict," Working Paper Series rwp06-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Linda Bilmes & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2006. "The Economic Costs of the Iraq War: An Appraisal Three Years After the Beginning of the Conflict," Working Papers id:387, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas J. Kniesner & W. Kip Viscusi & Christopher Woock & James P. Ziliak, 2005. "How Unobservable Productivity Biases the Value of a Statistical Life," NBER Working Papers 11659, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rebeca Jimenez-Rodriguez & Marcelo Sanchez, 2005.
"Oil price shocks and real GDP growth: empirical evidence for some OECD countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 201-228.
- Jiménez-Rodríguez, Rebeca & Sánchez, Marcelo, 2004. "Oil price shocks and real GDP growth: empirical evidence for some OECD countries," Working Paper Series 362, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sofronis Clerides & Peter Davis & Antonis Michis, 2010.
"The Impact of the Iraq War on US Consumer Goods Sales in Arab Countries,"
Working Paper series
25_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Clerides, Sofronis & Davis, Peter & Michis, Antonis, 2010. "The Impact of the Iraq War on US Consumer Goods Sales in Arab Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 8041, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sofronis Clerides & Peter Davis & Antonis Michis, 2010. "The Impact of the Iraq War on US Consumer Goods Sales in Arab Countries," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 06-2010, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 2011.
"The costs of organized violence: a review of the evidence,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 2009. "The Costs of Organized Violence: A Review of the Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 2704, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 2009. "The Costs of Organized Violence: A Review of the Evidence," Working Papers 080924, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Samer Matta & Simon Appleton & Michael Bleaney, 2015.
"The Impact of the Arab Spring on the Tunisian Economy,"
2015-09, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Matta,Samer Naji & Appleton,Simon Mark & Bleaney,Michael Francis, 2016. "The impact of the Arab Spring on the Tunisian economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7856, The World Bank.
- Olaf J. de Groot, 2012. "Analyzing the costs of military engagement," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 41-49, July.
- Patricia Justino, 2009.
"The Impact of Armed Civil Conflict on Household Welfare and Policy Responses,"
HiCN Working Papers
61, Households in Conflict Network.
- Patricia Justino, 2009. "The Impact of Armed Civil Conflict on Household Welfare and Policy Responses," Research Working Papers 12, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Hans Gersbach & Philippe Muller & Oriol Tejada, 2015. "Costs of Change, Political Polarization, and Re-election Hurdles," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 15/222, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Chad R. Wilkerson & Megan D. Williams, 2008. "How is the rise in national defense spending affecting the Tenth District economy?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 49-79.
- Tilman BrÃ¼ck & Olaf J de Groot & Friedrich Schneider, 2011. "The economic costs of the German participation in the Afghanistan war," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 48(6), pages 793-805, November.
- Gardeazabal, Javier, 2010. "Methods for Measuring Aggregate Costs of Conflict," DFAEII Working Papers 2010-09, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:20:y:2009:i:6:p:716-734 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ryan D. Edwards, 2010. "A Review of War Costs in Iraq and Afghanistan," NBER Working Papers 16163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riccardo Natoli & Segu Zuhair, 2011. "Measuring Progress: A Comparison of the GDP, HDI, GS and the RIE," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 33-56, August.
More about this item
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-02-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-02-26 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:12054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.