The Economic Costs of the Iraq War: An Appraisal Three Years After the Beginning of the Conflict
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bilmes, Linda & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2006. "The Economic Costs of the Iraq War: An Appraisal Three Years after the Beginning of the Conflict," Working Paper Series rwp06-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Linda Bilmes & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2006. "The Economic Costs of the Iraq War: An Appraisal Three Years After the Beginning of the Conflict," Working Papers id:387, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas J. Kniesner & W. Kip Viscusi & Christopher Woock & James P. Ziliak, 2005. "How Unobservable Productivity Biases the Value of a Statistical Life," NBER Working Papers 11659, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rebeca Jimenez-Rodriguez & Marcelo Sanchez, 2005.
"Oil price shocks and real GDP growth: empirical evidence for some OECD countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 201-228.
- Jiménez-Rodríguez, Rebeca & Sánchez, Marcelo, 2004. "Oil price shocks and real GDP growth: empirical evidence for some OECD countries," Working Paper Series 362, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sofronis Clerides & Peter Davis & Antonis Michis, 2010.
"The Impact of the Iraq War on US Consumer Goods Sales in Arab Countries,"
Working Paper series
25_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Clerides, Sofronis & Davis, Peter & Michis, Antonis, 2010. "The Impact of the Iraq War on US Consumer Goods Sales in Arab Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 8041, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sofronis Clerides & Peter Davis & Antonis Michis, 2010. "The Impact of the Iraq War on US Consumer Goods Sales in Arab Countries," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 06-2010, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 2011.
"The costs of organized violence: a review of the evidence,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 2009. "The Costs of Organized Violence: A Review of the Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 2704, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 2009. "The Costs of Organized Violence: A Review of the Evidence," Working Papers 080924, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Samer Matta & Simon Appleton & Michael Bleaney, 2015.
"The Impact of the Arab Spring on the Tunisian Economy,"
2015-09, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Matta,Samer Naji & Appleton,Simon Mark & Bleaney,Michael Francis, 2016. "The impact of the Arab Spring on the Tunisian economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7856, The World Bank.
- Olaf J. de Groot, 2012. "Analyzing the costs of military engagement," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 41-49, July.
- Patricia Justino, 2009.
"The Impact of Armed Civil Conflict on Household Welfare and Policy Responses,"
HiCN Working Papers
61, Households in Conflict Network.
- Patricia Justino, 2009. "The Impact of Armed Civil Conflict on Household Welfare and Policy Responses," Research Working Papers 12, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Hans Gersbach & Philippe Muller & Oriol Tejada, 2015. "Costs of Change, Political Polarization, and Re-election Hurdles," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 15/222, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Chad R. Wilkerson & Megan D. Williams, 2008. "How is the rise in national defense spending affecting the Tenth District economy?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 49-79.
- Tilman BrÃ¼ck & Olaf J de Groot & Friedrich Schneider, 2011. "The economic costs of the German participation in the Afghanistan war," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 48(6), pages 793-805, November.
- Gardeazabal, Javier, 2010. "Methods for Measuring Aggregate Costs of Conflict," DFAEII Working Papers 2010-09, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:20:y:2009:i:6:p:716-734 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ryan D. Edwards, 2010. "A Review of War Costs in Iraq and Afghanistan," NBER Working Papers 16163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riccardo Natoli & Segu Zuhair, 2011. "Measuring Progress: A Comparison of the GDP, HDI, GS and the RIE," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 33-56, August.
More about this item
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-02-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-02-26 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:12054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .