The Impact of the Iraq War on US Consumer Goods Sales in Arab Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sofronis Clerides & Peter Davis & Antonis Michis, 2010. "The Impact of the Iraq War on US Consumer Goods Sales in Arab Countries," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 06-2010, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Clerides, Sofronis & Davis, Peter & Michis, Antonis, 2010. "The Impact of the Iraq War on US Consumer Goods Sales in Arab Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 8041, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Ciccarella, Stephen & Shatz, Howard J., 2007.
"French Wine and the U.S. Boycott of 2003: Does Politics Really Affect Commerce?,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 55-74, March.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Stephen Ciccarella & Howard J. Shatz, 2007. "French Wine and the U.S. Boycott of 2003: Does Politics Really Affect Commerce?," NBER Working Papers 13258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Kimberly Ann Elliott & Tess Cyrus & Elizabeth Winston, 1997. "US Economic Sanctions: Their Impact on Trade, Jobs, and Wages," Working Paper Series Working Paper Special (2), Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Hong Canhui & Hu Wei-Min & Prieger James E. & Zhu Dongming, 2011. "French Automobiles and the Chinese Boycotts of 2008: Politics Really Does Affect Commerce," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-38, May.
- Linda Bilmes & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2006.
"The Economic Costs of the Iraq War: An Appraisal Three Years After the Beginning of the Conflict,"
- Linda Bilmes & Joseph Stiglitz, 2006. "The Economic Costs of the Iraq War: An Appraisal Three Years After the Beginning of the Conflict," NBER Working Papers 12054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bilmes, Linda & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2006. "The Economic Costs of the Iraq War: An Appraisal Three Years after the Beginning of the Conflict," Working Paper Series rwp06-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer behavior; consumer boycotts; Iraq war;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rim:rimwps:25_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Savioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcfeait.html .