The Impact of the Iraq War on US Consumer Goods Sales in Arab Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Clerides, Sofronis & Davis, Peter & Michis, Antonis, 2010. "The Impact of the Iraq War on US Consumer Goods Sales in Arab Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 8041, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sofronis Clerides & Peter Davis & Antonis Michis, 2010. "The Impact of the Iraq War on US Consumer Goods Sales in Arab Countries," Working Paper series 25_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Ciccarella, Stephen & Shatz, Howard J., 2007.
"French Wine and the U.S. Boycott of 2003: Does Politics Really Affect Commerce?,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 55-74, March.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Stephen Ciccarella & Howard J. Shatz, 2007. "French Wine and the U.S. Boycott of 2003: Does Politics Really Affect Commerce?," NBER Working Papers 13258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Kimberly Ann Elliott & Tess Cyrus & Elizabeth Winston, 1997. "US Economic Sanctions: Their Impact on Trade, Jobs, and Wages," Working Paper Series Working Paper Special (2), Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Hong Canhui & Hu Wei-Min & Prieger James E. & Zhu Dongming, 2011. "French Automobiles and the Chinese Boycotts of 2008: Politics Really Does Affect Commerce," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-38, May.
- Linda Bilmes & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2006.
"The Economic Costs of the Iraq War: An Appraisal Three Years After the Beginning of the Conflict,"
- Linda Bilmes & Joseph Stiglitz, 2006. "The Economic Costs of the Iraq War: An Appraisal Three Years After the Beginning of the Conflict," NBER Working Papers 12054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bilmes, Linda & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2006. "The Economic Costs of the Iraq War: An Appraisal Three Years after the Beginning of the Conflict," Working Paper Series rwp06-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer behavior; consumer boycotts; Iraq war.;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-12-11 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-12-11 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucy:cypeua:06-2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.ucy.ac.cy/econ/en .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.